Double Dragon Neon is the shiz

I’m having a blast jam party.

https://youtu.be/mnhZ19G_2YI

2 Likes

I downloaded from game pass. Cradkdown 2 also, whcih seemed pretty fun, but I went back double d like I always do.. 

1 Like

It's been out for a few years I think, but it still starts with that bish getting punched in the stomach. And for that, I am grateful. 

3 Likes

Awesome thx

1 Like

I knew exactly who posted this even before checking the sn. Hey KoP, what's up brother? Sorry if I've been an asshole to you in the past. I hope you're having a great night. I mean that, be well brother. 

bullybull - 

I knew exactly who posted this even before checking the sn. Hey KoP, what's up brother? Sorry if I've been an asshole to you in the past. I hope you're having a great night. I mean that, be well brother. 

It's all good, I'm not eve,n sure if I remeber and same right back at you. 

1 Like

The game is awesome though imo. I remember seeing a  trailer and thinking it looked gay, but it's just a badass DD upgade.  Double Dragon 2 was even better. They should redo that one also. 

1 Like
kingofpancakes -

The game is awesome though imo. I remember seeing a  trailer and thinking it looked gay, but it's just a badass DD upgade.  Double Dragon 2 was even better. They should redo that one also. 

Have you ever played that new Friday the 13th game? I don't really play videogames, ever, but I saw some early beta version of that game and it looked fun as shit. I'll assume you probably own some special edition of the game. 

bullybull - 
kingofpancakes -

Have you ever played that new Friday the 13th game? I don't really play videogames, ever, but I saw some early beta version of that game and it looked fun as shit. I'll assume you probably own some special edition of the game. 

Yeah, I have it, but have played it very little. I think the game is awesome though. It just sucks because I don't like to use the mic, and most rooms will boot you out, if you don't have one.  I would talk to friends, or even OGers, but not every random squeaky voiced teen. 

And I haven't been Jason yet. I thought about making a thread to see if we could get an OG group going. Inspired by another thread earlier. 

kingofpancakes -
bullybull - 
kingofpancakes -

Yeah, I have it, but have played it very little. I think the game is awesome though. It just sucks because I don't like to use the mic, and most rooms will boot you out, if you don't have one.  I would talk to friends, or even OGers, but not every random squeaky voiced teen. 

Where you from KoP? 

bullybull - 
kingofpancakes -
bullybull - 
kingofpancakes -

Where you from KoP? 

Maine. Bornn in northern Maine, spent most of my life around the Bangor area. Now I'm closer to Portland. You're Cali, right?

1 Like

Really enjoyed Neon. Loved the ending. You gotta try Streets of Rage 4. Its also on gamepass.

scourge - 

Really enjoyed Neon. Loved the ending. You gotta try Streets of Rage 4. Its also on gamepass.

I did see it on there, I'm sure I will. 

kingofpancakes -
bullybull - 
kingofpancakes -
bullybull - 
kingofpancakes -

Where you from KoP? 

Maine. Bornn in northern Maine, spent most of my life around the Bangor area. Now I'm closer to Portland. You're Cali, right?

Live in North Hollywood but outside the City for now. I've been meaning to buy a modern console but never got around to it. What do you play on? 

scourge -

Streets of Rage 4 is fucking beauty. Really solid entry for the series.  Some of the boss battles are a bit lacking but other than that it's superb.

NiteProwleR - 

Awesome thx

Downloading now 

Thanks kingofphaggots!

![](upload://t7REfccWt80opC59k9Ux232oxbV.jpeg)

Its happening! 

Dd is good, but streets of rage 4 is on a different level.

1 Like
bullybull -

Don't worry, Bull. He probably deserved it.

1 Like