Doug stanhopes podcasts = AMAZING

I love Stanhope as a standup comic, but I really didn't expect his podcasts to be good. I was fucking WRONG.

He interviews people with the craziest fucking stories he's met while on the road. His most recent one was him interviewing an lady who was jacking dropped bundles of weed left on the border through her brothers dentist practice while raising her kids in the border town of Bisbee, the place that Stanhope now lives.

They don't come out frequently, but when they do they're fucking excellent.

I Highly recommend checking them out. Phone Post

Thanks for the heads up. I love Stanhope. Have you seen him on Newswipe (thats where i first found him). Phone Post

ferox13 - Thanks for the heads up. I love Stanhope. Have you seen him on Newswipe (thats where i first found him). Phone Post
Same here, he was fuckin hilarious on Newswipe. Brooker's Newswipe/Screenwipe stuff is genius. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Sleazy Martinez - 
ferox13 - Thanks for the heads up. I love Stanhope. Have you seen him on Newswipe (thats where i first found him). Phone Post
Same here, he was fuckin hilarious on Newswipe. Brooker's Newswipe/Screenwipe stuff is genius. Phone Post 3.0

yep amazing

Stanhope kind of reminds me of Sol Goodman from breaking bad

He's hilarious because he speaks the truth and he lives the life.  I always look forward to new material from him.

Thanks for the heads up. Going to see him live for the second time in a few weeks. Phone Post 3.0

Every time I see a stanhope thread I figure he died. Love gis comedy, but he's not gonna get old & go quietly into the night. Phone Post