Down 53 pounds in 45 days doing Tapout xt !!!!!!

I'm a 45 year old from Seattle Wash, and I'm down 53 it the halfway point. I do the Tapout workout every-morning eat two good meals , and walk slow for 60 to 90 minutes each night . I do a Tapout protein shake about 10 am and two Tapout energy supplements at 2pm and 6pm.

I have not been hungry, yes I've been sore but I was 300 pounds when I started, I don't think I can lose a smooth 100 in 90 days but I think I can reach 80. I literally already look like a different person I can only imagine what I will look like when I finish the 90 days.. Sorry if I should have posted this on another forum but maybe I can motivate some people

congrats...are you lifting weights too or are you just doing tapout? Again, congrats...those are impressive numbers.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

do you wear tapout gear during work outs?

Congratulations man! Keep it up Phone Post 3.0

I'll post pics when I'm done, I literally just do the workout and the walk, I'm pretty active at work. My goal was 60 pounds when I started now it's 80.

I'm gonna go away now. This is a pretty negative place. I'l do a new thread in 2weeks at the 60 day mark.

It was like we hardly knew ya....

Congrats if legit hope you reach your goals buddy. Phone Post 3.0

tapoutxtchamp - I'm gonna go away now. This is a pretty negative place. I'l do a new thread in 2weeks at the 60 day mark.
Don't let the cunts get you down. Keep up the great work!!! Phone Post 3.0

Get the fuck out of here Phone Post 3.0

This post not being deleted is proof that Zuffa owns Tap out and The UG. Phone Post 3.0

He says he is really active at work implying his occupations helps him with the exercise yet he said he started at 300. It you're work is so physical that you include it in your workout I doubt you would be 300 pounds. Phone Post 3.0

Nothing about this seems genuine and nothing adds up except for meth. I vote meth.

I don't know guys, this doesn't seem like a shill, just a guy wanting to share his experience with us and get people excited about getting fit. I have been trying hard to get these extra lbs off and as I was sitting here reading posts on my Samsung Galaxy S4, seeing this post just strengthened my resolve.

See that's the great thing about my Samsung Galaxy S4, with the 4G LTE technology I don't have to wait until I get home to my own computer to be inspired, I can log in and see motivational posts like these no matter where I am. Good luck tapoutxtchamp

IF you were losing a lbs a day which is lol, its because of diet, not doing thai knees and push ups in the morning.

In Phone Post 3.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTdxH-pJf5Q

Kim Jong Uno - I don't know guys, this doesn't seem like a shill, just a guy wanting to share his experience with us and get people excited about getting fit. I have been trying hard to get these extra lbs off and as I was sitting here reading posts on my Samsung Galaxy S4, seeing this post just strengthened my resolve.

See that's the great thing about my Samsung Galaxy S4, with the 4G LTE technology I don't have to wait until I get home to my own computer to be inspired, I can log in and see motivational posts like these no matter where I am. Good luck tapoutxtchamp
Gold :) Phone Post 3.0