download cell phone games?

I just got a motorola razr with verizon. anyone know the best site top buy good/cheap games for this phone? which games are the best?

thanks!!!!!!!!

anyone?

echo....

can I borrow a feeling?

can you lend me a jar of love?

hurtin hearts need some healing...

pick me up with your glove of love!

ttt I'm gettin one too. Would like to know.

Verizon should have downloadable games but you can also often get them directly from sites.

Gameloft.com has some of the best games.

Glu.com I highly recommend Ancient Empires 1/2

www.midlet-review.com and ign/gamespot are good places for reviews

if you find a game that isn't available on your network or phone (i often have problems) through a us based site then look for an international site like www.mobu.com which will often have it. I hate the whole lock-in exclusive crap

Most of all, get Doom RPG and let me know how that fucker is because I can't get it for my phone/t-mobile!

thanks.

alpha wing 2 is just my style... too bad the focker won't download :(

www.zedge.net

sweet. Those look like cool games. thanks

I enjoyed Siberian Strike, a top down shooter. Let me know how Alpha Wing is if you're able to get it working.

I can't find a place to DL to a Verizon Motorola Razr VC3. Is it because this is a newer model phone?

Where were you able to DL Siberian Strike? It looks cool. What plan are you on?

Thanks...

Does verizon have a download zone when you go into your web browser?

Yeah but it's mostly crap games. No Siberian Strike or anything else that sounds cool. They have Galaga which I think is an old skool game like that.

rated 8.0

http://www.gamespot.com/mobile/action/galaga/review.html

......just downloaded it. I also have Massive Snowboarding which is cool once you get used to the controls....

Galaga is cool. But I wish it would fire on its own so I could just do the left/right

a lot of shooters have such an option? no galaga?

I looked for it and couldn't find it. A good way to play is to use both hands and have your thumb on the 0 (fire). A cool game once you get used to it...