Downloading Full Undisputed game as we speak

I'm downloading the full Undisputed game and can't wait. Won't be able to play it until tomorrow as I will need update my 360 mod firmware but holly shit Im excited.I will probably buy it after it's released but figure I may need a few days advantage to master the controls.

I don't really give a shit that you are steeling it. But I do give a shit that you are getting it before me. So...I hope it red rings your fucken x-box douche bag.

I said that I will purchase it when it's out, I have already had the red rings and Microsoft charged me 165$ to fix it (wasn't modded) and I have already been banned so chill out.

Why do you feel the need to brag?  Wow, you're downloading a videogame.  Aren't you so cool and clever?

I always thought that when you are doing something illegal or against the rules, keep your mouth shut to avoid attention, but it seems like everyone wants to say "look at me" and be an attention whore these days.  I blame reality tv and the media myself.  Everybody wants to be famous.

It's a good thing I guess.  Let the idiots get themselves busted and it makes it easier for the smart people to fly under the radar.  Keep us updated on your downloading progress buddy!

Im just excited guys. I agree that when conducting illegal activities you should not publicize the fact but I have already been shut down by Microsoft so the consciences are greatly diminished. I said I will be buying the game as well so don't worry Microsoft and THQ will not be going bankrupt due to me.

P.S.
I AM A GEEK. I find these things as exciting as GSP beating BJ... wait... let me guess the next comment:
You find these things exciting how pathetic... what a looser!

And Joe, to equate creating a thread on a forum to seeking attention on a reality show I would have to disagree.

Banned by microsoft?

Downloading games?

I don't know what or how this can be done.

**goes back to previous activity

ChicagoTom -  Banned by microsoft?
Downloading games?
I don't know what or how this can be done.
**goes back to previous activity

lol

i'm serious though... how do you get banned by microsoft? Also, I take it you're not downloading the game from x-box live right!?

Link or its a lie.

not that I have a modded 360 to take advantage.. :(

I'll have it midnite on Monday evening in any case..

got the game this morning...my freind was able t get it early for me....I am dissapointed in the game

I modded my 360 to allow me to play downloaded games. The downside is if Microsoft catches you they ban you from xbox live. I had to buy a second 360 that is not modded where I play purchased games on xbox live. I will usually download the game but if is good I will go and buy it to support the games maker.

how could they catch you?

Daht - Link or its a lie.

not that I have a modded 360 to take advantage.. :(

I'll have it midnite on Monday evening in any case..

you're best to purchase it and not mod you're console as you don't want to have to buy another 360 to play on live.

ChicagoTom -  how could they catch you?

It's tough to say but I suspect that I was playing a game before it was released and then when I played it on live it flagged them.

interesting. Well I don't know enough about computers to mod my x-box, so Ill just stick with the regular set-up. thanks for answering those questions

Oh I know, I have no interest in modding my 360.

And they catch you if you are hooked up to the net. Usually tho if you get the latest mod you are safe.. for the moment.

Generally if you mod you want the 2nd normal box for anything online, and obviously that makes any game you want to play online tough to pirate...

LOL @ "holly shit"....

Daht - Oh I know, I have no interest in modding my 360.

And they catch you if you are hooked up to the net. Usually tho if you get the latest mod you are safe.. for the moment.

Generally if you mod you want the 2nd normal box for anything online, and obviously that makes any game you want to play online tough to pirate...

That's not really true at all. You get caught 2 ways.

1. Playing games online before they are released.
2. Playing poorly ripped games that don't match the original game image.

MS cannot tell remotely if you have modded the dvd firmware. What they can do is check whether the dvd image you are playing matches up with the file structure and data mapping of the original retail release. If it doesn't match you get banned. There are programs that will adjust your downloaded images to match retail before you burn them making them undetectable. As long as you aren't stupid you can play games on live all you want and not get caught.

Not saying you should or shouldn't do this. Just letting you know that it's safe as long as you do your homework.