Downloading Full Undisputed game as we speak

I just traded in all of my old stuff to GameStop and I'm paying like $9 for the game after 2 promotions they're having.

Trade in 3 old games, get $10 off.
20% extra trade in credit for reserving the UFC Game.

I never really understood the whole culture of you people. You guys seem to be addicted to the process more than anything. You spend more time downloading illegal crap and building your library than actually watching anything. I bet you have The Little Mermaid in your library just because it was out there to take.

Some guy got flagged at work this month for downloading movies and games. Best part is that is was for downloading a chick flick he never even planned on watching.

holly shit!

JoeHurley -  Why do you feel the need to brag? 

... but it seems like everyone wants to say "look at me" and be an attention whore these days. 

It's a good thing I guess.  Let the idiots get themselves busted and it makes it easier for the smart people to fly under the radar. 

I concur but shouldn't this really be posted on one of those silly Eddie Bravo / Joe Rogan "pot is so great" threads?

Morgz - holly shit!
lol... that's how excited I was, I added an extra L.For a self proclaimed nerd/geek I have the worst spelling in the world. Spell check doesn't even seem to be able to help me.

Morgz - 
JoeHurley -  Why do you feel the need to brag? 

... but it seems like everyone wants to say "look at me" and be an attention whore these days. 

It's a good thing I guess.  Let the idiots get themselves busted and it makes it easier for the smart people to fly under the radar. 

I concur but shouldn't this really be posted on one of those silly Eddie Bravo / Joe Rogan "pot is so great" threads?

and the "watch live stream of fight here" threads.

LOL yes!