Downtown LA Protests+Riots 25 July 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0qD_-DKAMQ

My friend called me a while ago and told me he's stuck on the 110 because protesters blocked the freeway. I guess they just broke the windows of the federal building downtown.

Here we go again

So much peace!

2 Likes

16 Likes

For Speedking

The police seem to be pushing back in LA as opposed to Seattle and Portland.

Green Vermonster -

shit, he reminds me of one of my best friends parent. 

1 Like

This garbage is going to make people vote Republican 

2 Likes

This civil unrest is quickly becoming endemic. Is civil society on life support or dead?

sockeye - 

This garbage is going to make people vote Republican 

How can you not at this point? INSANE.

Green Vermonster -

This guy is fucking great

Wardance5 -
Green Vermonster -

This guy is fucking great

Giving Samuel L. Jackson a run for his money!

I like that the downtown L.A. protest is a "protest in support of the Portland protests".

WTF does that even mean...? You can riot in FAVOR of things to show support? So you could have riot to support Breast Cancer Research or a riot to celebrate your grandpa's 90th birthday?

Good to know! I might start doing that.

3 Likes
Green Vermonster -

Idk what this guy does for a living but he deserves a raise.

shen -
I like that the downtown L.A. protest is a "protest in support of the Portland protests".

WTF does that even mean...? You can riot in FAVOR of things to show support? So you could have riot to support Breast Cancer Research or a riot to celebrate your grandpa's 90th birthday?

Yo dog, we heard you like protests to we made a protest for your protest.

4 Likes

I No Kung Foo -
shen -

Yo dog, we heard you like protests to we made a protest for your protest.

LO fucking L. 

FYI for any LA people, there is another planned one in Westwood tomoz at the Federal building at noon. Just a head's up so you don't get stuck in traffic or in the melee if it turns violent.

SpeedKing9 - FYI for any LA people, there is another planned one in Westwood tomoz at the Federal building at noon. Just a head's up so you don't get stuck in traffic or in the melee if it turns violent.

I'm assuming Sunday's Westwood protests will be in support of Saturday's Downtown protests, which were in support of the Portland protests which were in support of the Minneapolis protests.

2 Likes

I'm tempted to put on my "hachimaki" headband, Chuck Norris Jeans, down five shots of espresso and head down there with my Cocobolo Speedchucks.

4 Likes

Democrat politicians think the hatred of the government by these loons that they are encouraging will go away once the bad Orange Man is gone. They are deluding themselves. These fuckers want to destroy the present government/economy to make room for their new utopia, regardless of who is in power. These Democrat mayors, governors, and Representatives are going to discover that once the Pandora's Box of anarchy is opened, it's damn near impossible to close again. This will become the new normal.

shen -

I don't like the idea of riots, but I'd be down for a fucking mid covid coke-fueled bash for anyone's 90 year old grandpappy. At that age, I just going to stop wearing pants.