Dows your local spot show UFC Fight Nights???

Those who go to sports bars/lounges/restaurants/etc. to watch UFC PPV's, does that same spot typically broadcast other UFC events as well?

The two local spots I frequent don't (Buffalo Wild Wings & Brookside II Sports Bar & Grill). Is it just an owner preference, or do they have to pay to show it as well (like the PPV's)??

DAMMIT!!!! Thread title semi-fail lol..

From my expereince there is actually wider choice of places showing the UFN's because they are on Spike.  Just about any sportsbar in my town either already shows them, or is more than happy to tune a few tv's in to them upon asking.  Same thing with the WEC events on Versus.

Morgz -  From my expereince there is actually wider choice of places showing the UFN's because they are on Spike.  Just about any sportsbar in my town either already shows them, or is more than happy to tune a few tv's in to them upon asking.  Same thing with the WEC events on Versus.

What he said. I was at a pizza shop/bar for UFC 89. They didn't have it turned on, but they put it on the big screen once I mentioned it to a waitress.

I would assume more places would advertise them and offer up the casual fans a chance to watch it in their place of business. If I owned a business I would lol.