Dr. Charles Hoffe says vaccine will kill you in three years

I just figured out danhausens make up and the face he makes is based on the exorcist demon from the movie. That’s kinda cool I guess

I am not a doctor, but he explained himself pretty clearly. I didn’t hear anyone really call him out for inaccuracies. I just saw a lot of other doctors nodding in agreement. One looked terrified, so you know he took the vaccine :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

No no, it’s all because Covid

I’ve been looking for this video.

Remember watching it about a year ago but couldn’t find it.

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

Same. I opted for a man made vaccine over a man made virus. But the risk-benefit analysis has changed. In light of the data that the FDA hid from the public and the evolution of covid into omicron, I would opt for natural immunity.

3 Likes

Both the vaccine and the virus can cause blood clots. Choose your poison as the saying goes.

Or choose both considering you’re just as likely to catch Covid while being double, triple, quadruple vaxxed…

5 Likes

That’s the way it’s evolved. The vaccines are doing nothing to prevent transmission. Not that it matters considering it’s now turned into a bad cold. Omicron should be the last variant given how transmissible it is.

5 Likes

Guess no cray fish for you. Climate change is very real, you mighr want to argue its not man made but the climte is changing.

Kind of weird to throw bugs are not food in there randomly.

That’s a reference to the latest push to acclimate the west to accept bugs as part of their dietary regime.

2 Likes

Flip flopping fence rider at it again lol

The French and their disgusting habit is how snails invaded the U.S.

I’ll flop my cock right across your lips boy.

1 Like

It is truly sad to me that some would wish indiscriminate death on to a large portion of their countrymen just so that they could feel “justified” in their decisions. I don’t believe that anyone should be forced to be vaccinated, i don’t believe we should have lockdowns, but i do hope that despite any political differences i have with anyone that they and their loved ones are safe and healthy.

4 Likes