Dr Disrespect taken out by #METOO

FIRM HANDSHAKES. DOC IS BACK! YOUTUBE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on information released by industry journalist "Slasher" (@Slasher), Dr Disrespect has been terminated from his Twitch contract and permanently banned from the platform. He also mentioned that a secondary platform has also terminated partnership. Lastly, he alluded that this order came from outside of Twitch.

This most likely means that it was an order given by a large advertising agency that deals with Twitch or by Amazon higher ups directly. Due to the nature of him being removed from multiple platforms within a single day, this points to some kind of legal issue.

No comment has been made by Dr Disrespect but his wife posted on Instagram several hours ago thanking his fans. No specifics were mentioned.

6/27/2020 Updated:

7/16/20 Updated:

I saw that...

Pretty bummed...

Especially with mixer gone....

Curious about the details....

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

I saw that...

Pretty bummed...

This is a very bad day for the gaming industry.

1 Like

oranos -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

I saw that...

Pretty bummed...

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed.... nothing crazy, just more like, "that really sucks"... He was definitely one of my favorites...

Is it metoo related...? Or just rumors, cancel culture bullshit...

I was in sypherpk's stream when I heard about it... no one knows anything except that higher ups say it's really permanent....

Don't watch Twitch.

stop it.

12 Likes

I'm going to wait until more information comes out....

He'll prolly go to YouTube or Facebook, whichever one hasn't banned him.

xNate - 

He'll prolly go to YouTube or Facebook, whichever one hasn't banned him.

It seems he's toast. He was also perma-banned from Discord. It's gotta be either:

1. Sexual Assault
2. The N-word
3. Jailbait

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
oranos -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

I saw that...

Pretty bummed...

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed.... nothing crazy, just more like, "that really sucks"... He was definitely one of my favorites...

I was in sypherpk's stream when I heard about it... no one knows anything except that higher ups say it's really permanent....

Bout 4 min mark.

It's blackmail from the chick he cheated with.  So they dump him to save themselves from all of it.

Dont watch Twitch, but love his Youtube videos...hope he can continue in some form.

xNate - 
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
oranos -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

I saw that...

Pretty bummed...

Bout 4 min mark.

It's blackmail from the chick he cheated with.  So they dump him to save themselves from all of it.

That's nonsense. Everyone already knew he cheated, so the identity or an attempt at blackmail is completely pointless. Doc is repped by CAA, they would end up owning Twitch if they cancelled the Doc over some ho's blackmail.

Black mailed for what? 

AnthonyWeiner -
xNate - 
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
oranos -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

I saw that...

Pretty bummed...

Bout 4 min mark.

That's nonsense. Everyone already knew he cheated, so the identity or an attempt at blackmail is completely pointless. Doc is repped by CAA, they would end up owning Twitch if they cancelled the Doc over some ho's blackmail.

Why would this surprise you with the crazy shit going on today.  No one is safe ... except Biden.

Is he really good at games or is just an entertaining personality? I do watch chacotaco, I’m a Pubg player and it’s interesting to see the worlds best player play the game I struggle with. 

Stea1th - 

Black mailed for what? 

Exactly. Everybody already knows. Who gives a fuck if the chick is trying to get a better deal from Twitch?

That cannot possibly be the reason his account was terminated.

He mentioned support for David Icke in his last stream, who is a big Covid conspiracy guy that got banned from Youtube.

Just ordered a shirt in support.

1 Like

We need more unity as in cancel cancel culture, if we everybody who is sick of this shit could stop watching twitch or whatever the platform is and really hurt there pockets they would be forced to stop doing this

2 Likes

This has nothing to do with getting #metoo’d.

Its definitely something much bigger. Slasher tweeted that he learned what happened but because of the situation, he refuses to say.

Slasher has broken a lot of stories as a journalist  and he refuses to touch this one. So it’s clearly much bigger than getting canceled.

The other thing is someone posted the last three or so minutes of his last stream near the end he gets very quiet and says “....life’s weird right now.....we’ll get through this....” before abruptly shutting down the stream.

Honestly, I think it’s CP. His wife sounds like she’s still supporting him so maybe not CP but maybe she was told to not say anything yet.

1 Like

Don't watch Twitch

3 Likes