Dr Dre has to pay ex 3.5 mill a year until death

Dr. Dre’s ex-wife, Nicole Young, just scored a victory in court after he was ordered to pay almost $300,000 A MONTH in spousal support, but the legendary rapper also sees it as a win.

According to legal documents, obtained by The Blast, the music mogul and his ex-wife were both in court for a hearing this week, hashing out specifics of how much will be paid in temporary spousal support. In the order, Dr. Dre was ordered to pay $293,306 per month to his ex-wife, which is due on the first of every month.

“Dre is ordered to pay to the Nicole spousal support in the sum of $293,306.00 per month, payable on the first of each month, commencing August 1, 2021,” the order states. If you do the math, that is a whopping $3,519,672 a year in support, not including other expenses.

The payments will continue, according to the order, “until the party receiving support remarries or enters into a new domestic partnership, death of either party.” Nicole, who is repped by powerhouse attorney Samantha Spector, is also getting her health insurance paid by Dre which will be similar to the coverage she had during the marriage. All other insurance for Nicole will be paid out of her pocket.

Volcano time.

2 Likes

Until HER death… right?

16 Likes

Well, gas and groceries have gone up, bro

1 Like

Isn’t he nearly a billionaire from those headphones? She doesn’t deserve it but he won’t miss it. He’ll probably view it as an investment to avoid dealing with her shit anymore.

6 Likes

Not getting involved with the whole marriage argument but how can a judge make that judgement and think it is in good faith for all parties. Insanity.

9 Likes

Keep getting married idiots

4 Likes

happy picture GIF

He probably made five million in the time it took me to read this thread…

2 Likes

And? Sounds like his problem!

Don’t get married boys

1 Like

Maybe she’ll get married again and he won’t have to pay her anymore…

Quite the “Patriarchy” we have here.

4 Likes

Maybe he will finally drop The Detox. Or that instrumental about what planets sound like.

1 Like

lol

Welcome to Biden’s america

Welcome to California

seems like a pretty good deal. i think a lot of guys would be happy with only paying 1/10 of their yearly income.

Nah I’m good. Broke up with my last gf cuz of it. Why the fuck would I give the government power over my love life. Fucking insanity.

1 Like

they’ve been married for 25 years and have kids and apparently he’s held a gun to her head on two separate occasions. she’s getting 3.6M for what, another 40 years? $144M total. $83M in present value terms. according to forbes, he was worth 800M in 2019. so 1/10 of his net worth, and none of his future earnings.

he got away virtually unscathed by today’s standards.

5 Likes

Is that why she has such a long face?

2 Likes