Dr Dre's wife want 2mil per month in divorce

Al Cappucino - 

He was the second-richest figure in hip hop as of 2018 with an estimated net worth of $800 million

Where did Dre make the majority of his money? Producing? I’m guessing it wasn’t as an artist?

Who was the richest? I’m assuming Jay-Z?

Only asking because I know the vast majority of Jay-Z’s wealth didn’t come from rap / hip hop. (Not that it matters, necessarily - just find it interesting.)

Dre could get get a suicidal helicopter pilot reassigned to his wife for 2 million dollars. 

Wiggy -
Al Cappucino - 

He was the second-richest figure in hip hop as of 2018 with an estimated net worth of $800 million

Where did Dre make the majority of his money? Producing? I’m guessing it wasn’t as an artist?

Only asking because I know the vast majority of Jay-Z’s wealth didn’t come from rap / hip hop. (Not that it matters, necessarily - just find it interesting.)

Selling Beats to Apple sure made him a couple of sheckles. He also sold his portion of a record company a while back for something like $50M.

2 Likes
Al Cappucino - 
Wiggy -
Al Cappucino - 

Selling Beats to Apple sure made him a couple of sheckles. He also sold his portion of a record company a while back for something like $50M.

Ah yeah…I totally forgot about Beats. Thanks.

dhughes -

2 Million per month isn't possible.  It takes 60 days to make that much.

Not if every hand is a hand of aces.

Wiggy -
Al Cappucino - 

the Beats headphones deal.

They used to go to the gym I worked at 20 years ago. Both were always nice. She always came in with their kids for daycare.  Gave us a cool breakdown on the rap business one day. Think she handled his business affairs or something because she knew her shit. Told him I was a fan one day and dude made you feel like he genuinely appreciated it. Remembered my name and always said what’s up to me afterwards. Was good to fans who waited outside for him. They made  it 20 years, that’s good for Hollywood. 

7 Likes

Doctor Dre could get the worst (and best) brake jobs done eva on all his cars for 2 million dollars. 

JJitsu - 
Wiggy -
Al Cappucino - 

They used to go to the gym I worked at 20 years ago. Both were always nice. She always came in with their kids for daycare.  Gave us a cool breakdown on the rap business one day. Think she handled his business affairs or something because she knew her shit. Told him I was a fan one day and dude made you feel like he genuinely appreciated it. Remembered my name and always said what’s up to me afterwards. Was good to fans who waited outside for him. They made  it 20 years, that’s good for Hollywood. 

No kidding? That’s cool as hell.

Do you remember any of what she told you about the rap business? Would love to hear some of it.

I find stuff like that fascinating.

Whether you like rap / hip hop as an art form, musical genre, etc or not, there’s no denying some seriously successful business-people have come from it.

GeorgeScoresPoints - she looks like a man.

Well it makes sense since rumour on the street is that Dre like to get his cheeks blowed out.

And this is why you don't get married lol also why the hell would he be with her? She's hideous. 

From TMZ:

"Our sources say Dre's going to push back, arguing Nicole doesn't need anywhere close to that amount since her life hasn't changed. Nicole, on the other hand, will argue she doesn't want to depend on Dre paying all the bills ... thus the need for temporary support."

She doesn't want to rely on Dre for her bills, so she is demanding Dre give her money so she can pay her bills.

LMAOOOO dumb cunt.

2 Likes

It was probably an arranged marriage

1 Like

If Dre doesn’t pay up she’s threatening to expose him for not being a real doctor.

13 Likes
VTCO - 

From TMZ:

"Our sources say Dre's going to push back, arguing Nicole doesn't need anywhere close to that amount since her life hasn't changed. Nicole, on the other hand, will argue she doesn't want to depend on Dre paying all the bills ... thus the need for temporary support."

She doesn't want to rely on Dre for her bills, so she is demanding Dre give her money so she can pay her bills.

LMAOOOO dumb cunt.

Be careful there DaveFu, we've grown less tolerant of your patriarchal misogyny over the years! 

Wiggy -
JJitsu - 
Wiggy -
Al Cappucino - 

No kidding? That’s cool as hell.

Do you remember any of what she told you about the rap business? Would love to hear some of it.

I find stuff like that fascinating.

Whether you like rap / hip hop as an art form, musical genre, etc or not, there’s no denying some seriously successful business-people have come from it.

It was 99 right before Chronic 2000 came out and he was all buff. That’s the sauce his trainer had him on. She just broke down publishing rights and points on records and how lots of rappers were broke mofos for not knowing about that shit before it was a generally known thing from what I remember. Wish I could remember more because we were all like… damn that’s how it works?

I remember my buddy beating up Ray Jays bodyguard/trainer at that gym using what was called NHB at the time much better.  Big bad body guard ended up screaming for a cop and an ambulance after messing with the wrong white dudes wife in the gym. Did the full “Fuck you whiteboy” thing and next thing you know is screaming for help.  Always think of it whenever I hear his Raycon earbuds commercials. 

I Would love to see the number of Millionaire's (and multimillionaires) in this country that were just women who won the hoe lottery and married rich and got a divorce, I imagine the number is staggering.

Then I'd like to see that figure compared to other countries around the world.

1 Like
Canooke - If Dre doesn't pay up she's threatening to expose him for not being a real doctor.

Haha

1 Like
CuddleBug - 
GeorgeScoresPoints - she looks like a man.

A male Cher impersonator.

Is this redundant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAmeW8bq08k

1 Like

I know plenty of successful guys who's wife is essentially their manager; and I mean manager in the sense of running their entire "business".  She deserves something; 2 million a month seems fucking extreme still though.

1 Like