Dr Fauci = Brad Pitt = 12 Monkeys

It’s a fact that over the years Dr Fauci gave the Wuhan Lab $3.7 Million for ‘research’ that was shady AF 

Dr Fauci has a particular fondness for Brad Pitt and Brad Pitt even played him on SNL to fulfill a fantasy of Fauci’s

Brad Pitt is the madman in 12 Monkeys that unleashes a deadly virus on the world. 

Coincidence? 

1 Like

Another deranged idiot that's read too many facebook posts from their uncle who's on social security.

3 Likes

KDK1CallingKDK12 -

It’s a fact that over the years Dr Fauci gave the Wuhan Lab $3.7 Million for ‘research’ that was shady AF 

Dr Fauci has a particular fondness for Brad Pitt and Brad Pitt even played him on SNL to fulfill a fantasy of Fauci’s

Brad Pitt is the madman in 12 Monkeys that unleashes a deadly virus on the world. 

Coincidence? 

Have you even seen 12 monkeys? Obviously not. Brad Pitts character had nothing to do with releasing the virus.

2 Likes

banco - Another deranged idiot that's read too many facebook posts from their uncle who's on social security.

Who? Brad Pitt or Dr. Fauci?

Bam57Bam -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

Coincidence? 

Have you even seen 12 monkeys? Obviously not. Brad Pitts character had nothing to do with releasing the virus.

Nothing? Wasn't he part of the group that did it? Am I remembering it wrong?

Bam57Bam -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

Coincidence? 

Unless I’m not remembering correctly (which is possible) I’m pretty sure it’s implied throughout most of the movie. No?

CuddleBug -
Bam57Bam -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

Coincidence? 

Nothing? Wasn't he part of the group that did it? Am I remembering it wrong?

Nope. His dad owned the lab I believe and it was one of the workers there. Brad Pitt character was in the 12 monkeys cult but they were just trying to free summer animals or some shit. 

Hell man it's been years since I've seen it as well so I probably fucked that all up. 

2 Likes

OK I just did a little research and Brad Pitt‘s character was the leader of the 12 monkeys which was believed by Bruce Willis to have released a deadly virus but at the end of the movie it’s revealed that it was his father. Still relevant.

KDK1CallingKDK12 -
Bam57Bam -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

Coincidence? 

Unless I’m not remembering correctly (which is possible) I’m pretty sure it’s implied throughout most of the movie. No?

Yes, they absolutely think he's the guy but it turns out he was just a crazy with a few followers that released some animals from the zoo. 

Dr. Fauci is 79, is his father still alive?

1 Like

KDK1CallingKDK12 -

OK I just did a little research and Brad Pitt‘s character was the leader of the 12 monkeys which was believed by Bruce Willis to have released a deadly virus but at the end of the movie it’s revealed that it was his father. Still relevant.

Not his father either. His father owned the lab but had nothing to do with releasing a virus.

Regardless, your op is stupid shit.

Banco is spot on. Trump has turned our nation into idiots.

The WH has started a full-blown campaign to smear Fauci because he won't go along with Trump's "everything is fine" mantra.

Shocking that threads like this will now become a dime a dozen. Sad.

For all of the naysayers, I am only pointing out the coincidence and no, I don’t put anything past that guy. 

kevsh -

The WH has started a full-blown campaign to smear Fauci because he won't go along with Trump's "everything is fine" mantra.

Shocking that threads like this will now become a dime a dozen. Sad.

I am pretty sure he never said ‘everything is fine” regarding Covid but the bullshit coming out of Fauci and his media minions are surely prolonging the damage done to this country.

The virus in 12 monkeys was unleashed by one of the scientists.  Brad Pitts character was just the crazy son of the lab owner.  

KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

For all of the naysayers, I am only pointing out the coincidence and no, I don’t put anything past that guy. 

just asking questions right?

banco -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

Yep I thought it would make an interesting discussion. Although, like I said I would never put anything past that guy. The fact that you’re taking this thread so seriously is funny and interesting in itself.

banco -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

Regardless of this thread, don’t you think this whole crisis is connected to the fact that Fauci gave the Wuhan lab $3.7 million? I definitely believe thatthis is the intended or unintended consequence of such a thing.

I would love for anyone to site any fake news or conspiracy theory in this video