Dr. Malone blows lid on Covid vaccines

Deny Khloe Kardashian GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

1 Like

sub

Bill Gates’ scientists can’t figure out why Africans are immune to bullshit

1 Like

This didn’t require a peer reviewed journal.

We know.

20220806-041318.jpg

Rather than be taken in by a screenshot link to the study.

20220802-235749.jpg

puzzle.jpg

scientists.jpg

20220802-135857.jpg

20220802-135514.jpg

20220802-141148.jpg

20220802-140035.jpg

Ivermectin-Africa.png

Please make sure you keep up with your boosters, Jonathan.

1 Like

Here’s a question.

Who cares?

Get vaxxed. Don’t get vaxxed.

Take invermectin. Don’t take it.

Put leeches all over yourself and do bloodletting.

The amount of time amd energy spent on this is a waste.

Its like telling the guy who eats a pound of bacon a day a banana might be good for him.

Preach, bro

Girlfriend…Ladyfriend, my woman…something like that. It’s ok that you get bottomed out and suck cock Bro. It’s 2022 - we won’t judge you!

Reposting debunked articles just confirms your stupidity, you get shown the evidence and still repeat it.

You should change your name to Snakes have legs. SNAKES HAVE LEGS - Original Animation - YouTube

They’re strange names to call your Mother.

1 Like

You didn’t deny getting bottomed out and sucking cock…FAGGOT!!!

Sorry I thought you were just mentioning your fetishes again.

That’s because you’re a fucking idiot…if you weren’t your reading comprehension (the same one that somehow misses “with” covid vs. “from” covid in your curated posts) would pick on on the fact that I didn’t say that…

Terrible comeback, no wonder Western society has rejected you

Will this one shut you up? Deaths from covid by vaccination status? You can select from covid and cases on the chart, it still shows unvaccinated losing out.

No you stupid fuck…from your own report…

“Deaths: A COVID-19 associated death occurred in a person with a documented COVID-10 diagnosis who died; health department staff reviewed to make a determination using vital records, public health investigation, or other data sources. Rates of COVID-19 deaths by vaccination status are reported based on when the patient was tested for COVID-19, not the date they died. Deaths usually occur up to 30 days after diagnosis”.

A lot of wiggle room in there…

So no, you won’t shut me up, nor could you…I’d slap the haggis flavor out of your mouth in front of your woman…

Question though: what will it take for you to shut the fuck up bitch boy?? If we all chip in and hire two trannys to spit roast you will you shut the fuck up?

I guess you’d have to with all that cock in your mouth.

You seam to be fixated with gay sex, maybe it’s not your Mother you still live with is it your Father?

“seam”? No wonder your dumb ass has to shill on the internet you tranny cocksucker…

And I have my own place in a developed nation thank you very much, not living in a shack with a 16 year old with a cock…

#blessed.

I hate my shack.