Dr Osterholm “the virus has just started” Covid19

He says well still be in this the next 16-18 months 

2 Likes

1 Like

One thing is for sure, there’s someone out there with a medical degree that’s dead wrong in their predictions and will be eating crow at some point. Maybe this fuck. Maybe some other fuck. 

One thing remains constant. OP is a faggot. 

13 Likes

Eventually we will live with it. Just like how blacks in the inner city are accustomed to death, it just becomes a part of life. It becomes normal. No matter what happens with the corona virus, eventually it will become normal for us.

2 Likes

The longer this thing goes on, the more these dire predictions seem unrealistic.

At first it was millions will die. Then it was hundreds of thousands. Now its the second wave is coming.

Maybe Im just being hopeful but I have to call bullshit at this point in time.

6 Likes

If we are here for 18 months, what is thr point of the lock down? Can business legitimately survive 18 months of nonoperation? 

1 Like

This is one video YouTube won't ban.

1 Like

This guy was wrong about a lot of shit on his Joe Rogan interview, So Id take whatever he says with a grain of salt. Its anybodys guess. You can have 1 expert say 1 thing and another say another. The fact is nobody really knows how this will go. Looks likes its starting to level out now though so I think were in the home stretch but perhaps im just being optimistic. Hope this serves as a wake up call to prepare us for something worse.

So it's not irresponsible to say this is going to go on for another year and a half but it IS irresponsible to say we need to get the economy moving again? 

The Maestro -

If we are here for 18 months, what is thr point of the lock down? Can business legitimately survive 18 months of nonoperation? 

Fallout 5

Dangerousdoug - This guy was wrong about a lot of shit on his Joe Rogan interview, So Id take whatever he says with a grain of salt. Its anybodys guess. You can have 1 expert say 1 thing and another say another. The fact is nobody really knows how this will go. Looks likes its starting to level out now though so I think were in the home stretch but perhaps im just being optimistic. Hope this serves as a wake up call to prepare us for something worse.

Sure lots of people know.

Problem is those of us who don't know, also don't know who actually knows. 

Sorry if that's difficult to follow but it's accurate. 

I wonder if anybody would benefit from the US economy collapsing?

Virus miraculously disappears after election......

4 Likes

16-18 months? That's pretty specific and it sounds like BS. Fuck this guy.

3 Likes

Nonsense. 

TFK_HossPearson -

One thing is for sure, there’s someone out there with a medical degree that’s dead wrong in their predictions and will be eating crow at some point. Maybe this fuck. Maybe some other fuck. 

One thing remains constant. OP is a faggot. 

Haha this is quickly becoming my attitude too.

This idiot predicted 1M US deaths a month ago....not taking anything he says serious.

2 Likes

That dude can eat all the dicks. 

Dangerousdoug - This guy was wrong about a lot of shit on his Joe Rogan interview, So Id take whatever he says with a grain of salt. Its anybodys guess. You can have 1 expert say 1 thing and another say another. The fact is nobody really knows how this will go. Looks likes its starting to level out now though so I think were in the home stretch but perhaps im just being optimistic. Hope this serves as a wake up call to prepare us for something worse.

Actually this guy was right and Fauci was wrong.

Fauci was saying skip the masks and wash your hands.  Osterholm was saying they were wrong and that the n95 masks were very useful.  He also specified that the surgical masks were not usefull to prevent getting the virus but helped to keep it from spreading. Fauci and the WHO have since backtracked on their initial claims and now align more with Osterholm. Dr. Osterholm also pointed out that the primary form of transmission was from breathing the aerosolized water droplets and not from touching your face.

Dismissing Osterholm is a good litmus test for stupidity 

2 Likes