Dr. Sleep. The shining part 2

New novella by Stephen king.

Danny as an adult.

http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Sleep-Novel-Stephen-King/dp/1476727651

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/22/books/review/stephen-kings-shining-sequel-doctor-sleep.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Fucking cool. Phone Post 3.0

Hoping that it's good. Danny has to be a train wreck

finished it recently. pretty good.

Veegoh - Hoping that it's good. Danny has to be a train wreck
Yeah man I don't know how he could've recovered from what happened with good ole' dad. Phone Post 3.0

Cool, I might check it out. It's been a while since I've read a Stephen King book

I enjoyed it. The Shining is one of my favorite books and I was worried King would would screw up a masterpiece. Doctor Sleep was no Shining but he did justice to the characters and story. It was like catching up with old friends. Phone Post 3.0

Just bought it yesterday and will start on it once I finish his sons book Horns which halfway through is fucking excellent Phone Post

Bigjon29 - Just bought it yesterday and will start on it once I finish his sons book Horns which halfway through is fucking excellent Phone Post

^I like Joe Hills stuff but his last one is a little long.
I could never really get into Kings novels though I think he writes great short stories. I must give his novels a chance again. Phone Post

ferox13 -
Bigjon29 - Just bought it yesterday and will start on it once I finish his sons book Horns which halfway through is fucking excellent Phone Post

^I like Joe Hills stuff but his last one is a little long.
I could never really get into Kings novels though I think he writes great short stories. I must give his novels a chance again. Phone Post

I hear heart shaped box is Joe hills best book.

Horns kinda reminds me of odd Thomas in parts maybe that's why I'm liking it as the original Odd Thomas is one of my favourite books just hope horns last third is as good as the beginning Phone Post

Yeah i think i liked HSB the best - it weird but i though Horns seemed more like a first novel. Phone Post

In? Phone Post 3.0

i gonna re read the shining first!

ferox13 - Yeah i think i liked HSB the best - it weird but i though Horns seemed more like a first novel. Phone Post

Actually forgot to aak how do I join your book club thread?
I've got a drop box and box account Phone Post

Just PM me the email you set up your DB with,

Enjoying it thus far. I'm about 75 pages in. It's hard not to picture Danny as that goofy kid from the movie even though he's older and living a rough life. Phone Post 3.0

Gonna buy this bastard. Phone Post 3.0

About half way through, I'm liking it so far. The part in the beginning with Danny as a young kid were pretty fucking creepy, I though.