Draft Kings is giving away $75,000 for UFC 189

Can someone please explain to me (like I'm 5) how to do this? I usually just use 5D but I'd like to give this a shot. Phone Post 3.0

sloppyfloppys - Can someone please explain to me (like I'm 5) how to do this? I usually just use 5D but I'd like to give this a shot. Phone Post 3.0
Nobody knows. Phone Post 3.0

Bananatoles - So I donate 3 dollars and they give 6000 people a chunk of 20000. I better drop the phone and sign up. I could net 45 cents on this deal.

I mean I net 3.45 because I donated the 3 bucks.

This is a give a way of a life time. Phone Post 3.0
Yes, that is how it works. Your reading comprehension figured it out and the nearly 200,000 people who are signed up for it only have a chance at a couple dollars. Or maybe you should read it again?

All joking aside, this could be a fun way to add more interest to fight if you have a few bucks to spare. The scoring is different but I will give it a try. Phone Post 3.0

strict9 -
Bananatoles - So I donate 3 dollars and they give 6000 people a chunk of 20000. I better drop the phone and sign up. I could net 45 cents on this deal.

Yes, that is how it works. Your reading comprehension figured it out and the nearly 200,000 people who are signed up for it only have a chance at a couple dollars. Or maybe you should read it again?

All joking aside, this could be a fun way to add more interest to fight if you have a few bucks to spare. The scoring is different but I will give it a try. Phone Post 3.0
Please explain how the scoring works?? Phone Post 3.0

Incorrect. They give 6000 people a chunk of $75,000. Phone Post 3.0

Sub to this. Will try it when I get home Phone Post 3.0

So is there a sign up code for the UG blue name deal? Phone Post 3.0

You've gone mental , haven't lost yet dk is the shit Phone Post 3.0

How does it fucking work! Phone Post 3.0

First place gets $20,000 Phone Post 3.0

How does the $50,000 salary cap play into this? Does it work like a multiplier against all the points the fighters you pick earn through strikes, passes, etc?

I wanna learn...

Arval512 - How does the $50,000 salary cap play into this? Does it work like a multiplier against all the points the fighters you pick earn through strikes, passes, etc?

I wanna learn...
No one will explain at all. I've been begging for 2 days. Phone Post 3.0

sloppyfloppys -
strict9 -

Mixed Martial Arts Scoring

Fighters in each event will accumulate points as follows:

Moves Scoring

Significant Strikes (SS): 0.5 PTS
Advance (ADVC): 1 PT
Takedown (TD): 2 PTS
Reversal/Sweep (REV): 2 PTS
Knockdown (KD): 3 PTS
Fight Conclusion Bonuses

1st Round Win (1rW ): 100 PTS
2nd Round Win (2rW ): 70 PTS
3rd Round Win (3rW ): 50 PTS
4th Round Win (4rW ): 40 PTS
5th Round Win (5rW ): 40 PTS
Decision Win (WBD ) : 25 PTS
Scoring Notes:
Significant Strikes are any Distance Strike or Clinch/Ground Strikes that are considered "Power Strikes" by official scorers.
Advances include:
To Half Guard
To Side Control
To Mount
To Back Control
Player Lock Notes: All fighters lock at the time the first fight starts in an event. Phone Post 3.0

Arval512 - How does the $50,000 salary cap play into this? Does it work like a multiplier against all the points the fighters you pick earn through strikes, passes, etc?

I wanna learn...
Each player is worth a different amount based on odds, probability of winning, experience, ect...the better chance the fighter has of winning the more they cost. You pick 5 fights and have to stay under the $50k cap. I posted the official scoring system above Phone Post 3.0

Browtine88 - 
sloppyfloppys -
strict9 -

Mixed Martial Arts Scoring

Fighters in each event will accumulate points as follows:

Moves Scoring

Significant Strikes (SS): 0.5 PTS
Advance (ADVC): 1 PT
Takedown (TD): 2 PTS
Reversal/Sweep (REV): 2 PTS
Knockdown (KD): 3 PTS
Fight Conclusion Bonuses

1st Round Win (1rW ): 100 PTS
2nd Round Win (2rW ): 70 PTS
3rd Round Win (3rW ): 50 PTS
4th Round Win (4rW ): 40 PTS
5th Round Win (5rW ): 40 PTS
Decision Win (WBD ) : 25 PTS
Scoring Notes:
Significant Strikes are any Distance Strike or Clinch/Ground Strikes that are considered "Power Strikes" by official scorers.
Advances include:
To Half Guard
To Side Control
To Mount
To Back Control
Player Lock Notes: All fighters lock at the time the first fight starts in an event. Phone Post 3.0

does this help explain it guys? the 50,000 salary cap is just to keep you from picking all favorites. favorites generally run from 10-11,500 and underdogs from 8000-9000. you want to pick guys that will go for finishes and things so you get more points

Garbrandt
Brown
Stephens
Lawler
McGregor

Win me some money boys! Phone Post 3.0

Well I signed up, deposited money and picked my team but I still have no clue wtf is going on. I guess I'll just check back later and see if I won something? ? Phone Post 3.0

I've entered 7 contests. I'll let you guys know later how much loot I've won. Phone Post 3.0

A lot of states dont allow it..

You gotta be kidding me Phone Post 3.0

Inspector Lunge -
sloppyfloppys - I've entered 7 contests. I'll let you guys know later how much loot I've won. Phone Post 3.0

Are you a millionaire now?

I came in 16th place out of 9,500 and won $82. Phone Post 3.0