Dragao Armlock Gi's in stock!

so why are you selling these gi's for $140 then? lol

$140 is still cheaper than $170. If I made the gi myself it would be different. That's what a very little mark up

All of our gi's are a little cheaper than most places because we are trying to give you guys a value

ttt

Sent you an email.

damn i would buy one but i bought a vulkan for 99 bucks on black friday.

You should sponsor me a gi! I would keep all the patches on and wear it everywhere, even to competitions!

ha, if you were the person who emailed me about the A1 we still got it in stock. Guy from sherdog flaked lol

BenBJJ - You should sponsor me a gi! I would keep all the patches on and wear it everywhere, even to competitions!

lol

The only catch is that you'd have to submit pics via twitter all throughout your day wearing the gi..even at work....

BTW, that is a SHARP Gi! LOVE IT! 

2 A2's and 1 A1 left!

If i didnt buy the shoyoroll ripstock, this would have been my next gi...

I remember the edition with flames:) That was badass.

2 more A2's left!

Can anyone get the old War Kimonos, a white one with the woodland camo? I have a black one with the woodland camo, but I can't for the life of me find some of the older ones. The new ones with the urban camo aren't cool at all.

Dokkalfar - Can anyone get the old War Kimonos, a white one with the woodland camo? I have a black one with the woodland camo, but I can't for the life of me find some of the older ones. The new ones with the urban camo aren't cool at all.
I don't know the old WAR kimonos very well, so this may not be what you are looking fror.  But just in case, there are several for sale on the casca grossa site:  http://www.casca-grossa.com/store/category.asp?idCategory=1

The Gold Weave War appears to be white with with Camo on the shoulder

Apoligies to OG thread starter and TTT for the KU store.

KUIndustries - Photobucket

had mine since 2010 and sleeves/elbows are about to give out. needless to say it has served me well.

long shot- but any chance you have this in an A4 for sale? interested in used also if condition is good. 

Love my Dragao Armlock. It’s like armour. Such a shame they changed the design, so ugly now :frowning:

James