Dragon Age: Inquisition

Just saw the preview, and it looks awesome! Bioware is due for a really good game, and I'll be shocked if this doesn't deliver.

What do y'all think? Phone Post 3.0

I too think this looks amazing Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I know a boatload of people lost faith after DA2, but I really think this is going to deliver. Phone Post 3.0

I think they heard the criticism after DA2 and made sure DA3 is more like DA:O. It looks good.

Looks good, interested in how much replay the multiplayer will have Phone Post 3.0

Da2 I rented and played for like a few hours, was like a totally different series Phone Post 3.0

Most excited I've been for a game in recent memory but I'm a DA fan. Phone Post 3.0

Literally my first game pre order since MGS in 1998.

I lost faith after DA2 and the suckfest that ot was, but Beat Buy owed me $70 in rewards so I preordered DA3. It had better deliver

This may cause me to go next gen depends on the reviews. If not im waiting until fallout 4 Phone Post 3.0

Song2 - This may cause me to go next gen depends on the reviews. If not im waiting until fallout 4 Phone Post 3.0

Both of those should be played on a PC. Especially Fallout.

I'm getting it on PS4 mainly for comfort.

But I know I'll be tempted as fuck for a "trial" when the PC version leaks.

I'll finish it on PS4 then replay on PC with mods. Phone Post 3.0

i will play it at some point. it all depends on the reviews. if the reviews are good i will get it right away. if it is like dragon age 2 i will get it when it is on sale for like 10 bucks

There are some rumors that the reviews will be coming out a week before release.Some reviewers got their copies last week. And those with EA Access will be able to play a part of the game 5 days before release

I have zero faith in ea delivering on this game