Dragon (Donnie Yen) - worth seeing?

anyone see it? I loved Ip Man 1, part 2 not so much

Donnie yen and Takeshi kenishiro cannot be beat. I really liked the movie, can be a little slow but if you like Asian cinema watch it for sure. Also check out reign of assassins and red cliff(full four hour version) Phone Post

thanks been meaning to watch red cliff for a while because the Three Kingdoms period seemed amazing...this is bad but who Is Kenishiro?

FatBuddha - thanks been meaning to watch red cliff for a while because the Three Kingdoms period seemed amazing...this is bad but who Is Kenishiro?
He's the other main guy in dragon. The detective if I remember correctly. Best Asian actor IMO. He's been in all my favourites: house of flying daggers, the swordsmen(dragon) and red cliff. If you haven't see. Red cliff yet do yourself a huge favor. It's like Lord of the Rings, but a million times more epic. Probably my favorite movie. Phone Post

wow, Ok, I definitely will. Somewhat random but as a fan of Asian cinema have you read any of the Chinese classics like Journey to the West or any good Japanese martial arts related novels?