Kazushi Sakuraba -115

????

Its a pickem.

ill take Dong over Filho. LOL at the Overeem odds

More like
Yoshiro Maeda +105
Chase Beebe -135
?????

....almost cant make Overeem high enough..... strange enough..I saw a  -600 on Overeem about an hour ago....

I'll take aflye ron thompson, never know with Overeem, those are the type of odds I'd expect with Overeem fighting Zulu or Giant Silva.

upset pick- James Thompson over Overeem....Bet you're kids college fund on it!;)

I don't bet on fights, but for those that do, with those odds, it might pay to take a flyer on Kikuno and Bae.

anyone think there is value on thompson at +900? I am considering betting on him but he will probably get ko'd by overeem's first solid punch and i'm not sure he has enough power to even get a lucky ko on overeem

Oddessa -  ....almost cant make Overeem high enough..... strange enough..I saw a  -600 on Overeem about an hour ago....

What difference does it make though when a lot of books only take $500 max bets on MMA?

*nvm i guess a bunch of $80-90 losses would chip away at a book.

JimmersonzGlove - 
Oddessa -  ....almost cant make Overeem high enough..... strange enough..I saw a  -600 on Overeem about an hour ago....

What difference does it make though when a lot of books only take $500 max bets on MMA?

*nvm i guess a bunch of $80-90 losses would chip away at a book.

( . Y . ) & GTFO

The Dong should make a decent underdog bet. Wasn't Filho talking to spirits and shit his last fight?

gatotwopointoh - The Dong should make a decent underdog bet. Wasn't Filho talking to spirits and shit his last fight?

that was 2 fights ago but yeah.

Any fighter who isnt going to give Filho the sub is a good bet.

How is dong going to beat filho?

glassjawed - How is dong going to beat filho?

decision being more active.

Im not saying its a lock but Filho at -500 with his recent performances doesnt make sense

Dong-Bar

Zelg is legit...sakuraba should be retired and he won't beat Zelg.

Peckerwood - Zelg is legit...sakuraba should be retired and he won't beat Zelg.

I dont know still a decent chance that Saku finds a sub

Tarec Saffiedine from Team Quest is now fighting Dong. Left this morning--no idea what's up with Filho.

i'll lay money on both kikuno and Maeda.