-Kiyoshi Tamura vs. Masakatsu Funaki
-Denis Kang vs. Gegard Mousasi
-Taiei Kin vs. Ikuhisa Minowa
-Dong Sik Yoon vs. Shungo Oyama
-Zelg Galesic vs. Magomed Sultanakhmedov
-Frank Trigg vs. Ronaldo Jacare

DREAM Lightweight Grand Prix Bout:
-Gesias “JZ” Calvancante vs. Shinya Aoki

Other then JZ/Aoki this card is full of washed-up has beens and cans.

What is so awesome about watching Saku, Tamura, Oyama and Minowa these days?

Trigg/Jacare looks interesting on paper but will most likely look like the Trigg/JJ Machado beating.

Dong Sik Yoon will win it all!

ttt

Trigg/Jacare?

How did I now know that already.

Looks great.

Kang/Mousasi will make for a great fight. I'm going with Mousasi on it. I saw him fight live a few years ago and the kid is a beast.

Trigg/Jacare is a good fight, and I don't think it's going to resemble Trigg/Jean Jacques as Jacare has much better wrestling than Machado.

Aoki/JZ is a solid fight.

Zelg/Magomed Sultanakhmedov could be interesting but I don't know anything about Magomed.

Trigg has made a career of beating the piss out of BJJ fighters. From JJM and Iha to Hallman and Charuto.

let's see your prix brackets!

Trigg says he's not on the card.

Trigg already confirmed both here and on TAGG that he is not on the card or with DREAM.

Trigg already posted here saying that it's not happening, and Akiyama's knee is still messed up from the trillion leg kicks Misaki generously donated, so he won't be fighting until Dream 3 it looks like.

orcus - 

Trigg already confirmed both here and on TAGG that he is not on the card or with DREAM.

I wonder why the hell they would report it...

dunchurrn - Trigg already posted here saying that it's not happening, and Akiyama's knee is still messed up from the trillion leg kicks Misaki generously donated, so he won't be fighting until Dream 3 it looks like.

bummer.. the card pretty much fell apart. still stoked on the Kang fight at least

I see it going down like this (depending on who akiyama fights)

JOB's fight picks

LOL. If this were a UFC card you'd all (well MANY of you anyway) be moaning. I think its ok and I will definitely watch it. I'm excited to finally see Aoki v JZ. Will be good to see Kang again.

Trigg already confirmed he will not be fighting Jacare. They are both on Xtreme Couture and will not fight unless bracketed in finals

Jacare is Xtreme Couture now? damn!

And the possibility of FINALLY seeing Saku/Tamura is awesome

It's not really that good of a card. Besides Aoki's and Kang's fights I don't see much to get excited about. Although I'm happy to see Dong back in action.

"What do people see in Mousasi that they think he can actually beat Kang?"

Brutal power in his strikes. 20-2, 19 of his wins which were all finished before the distance. I think he beats Kang, and finishes him.