DREAM Press Conference Pics

ttt

As always ..... Beautiful Tracy!!! Thank You!!

Dallas Mavericks Fan - A bunch of Asians Ive never heard of!

lol...   how sad.

MMA events in Japan are totally different to UFC events, I have only been to the UK UFCs but I am sure they are very simliar to the US ones. PRIDE/DREAM was totally different atmosphere though, Saitama Super Arena is 2nd to none.

i'm looking foward to it. I hear it holds like 90k people... um, whoa!!!

no pics of tracy or food. what a disappointment

These fights go down on Tuesday, so about 3am or some our time here in the States (Eastern time)?

5am for me

(in Toronto)

dont worry, there's food pics to come...

Tracy, you certainly are one of the hardest working (non-fighter) people in the MMA industry.

So Denis hasn't been getting recognized more than the few times in the first blog post?

Have you met Sakuraba?  I'd love to get a chance to meet him.

wow Murphy is a small guy

Let me know next time you're going to Japan and I will make sure they take good care of you.

I may come out again for victory road, but not sure yet... and by the way, there are a bunch of food pics on that blog.. at least 3 meals worth, if not more..

still havent been able to find the vid of the press conference.....was hoping to see my brother, he is cornering Ian Murphy

seeing minowa in a suit seems weird to me. thanks for the pics tracy. what, no food? just kidding.

lol, there's food pics on the blog...

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/words/gdetail.php?id=62

Go Denis! Nice pics Tracy.

Tracy is going to see the evnt live?

That would be cool.

Great stuff as usual

You're in Japan right now? Can you bring me back a present? Her name is Maria Ozawa. @_@

thanks. awesome pics