Dream team/Worst nightmare

I work the door and me and a few of the lads have discussed on various occasions "imagine if we had Tyson on the door team" etc etc

So its made me wonder if you had a choice of 3 mma/boxing/thai/K1 fighters past or present to back you up who would they be?!

Also on the flip side who would be your worst nightmare to walk into the clib and go ape shit!? Again name 3! Phone Post

Tom2gunsWright - I work the door and me and a few of the lads have discussed on various occasions "imagine if we had Tyson on the door team" etc etc

So its made me wonder if you had a choice of 3 mma/boxing/thai/K1 fighters past or present to back you up who would they be?!

Also on the flip side who would be your worst nightmare to walk into the clib and go ape shit!? Again name 3! Phone Post

Club* damn iphone!! Phone Post

The best fighters would fight the best, but the biggest, most intimidating guys would prevent shit from starting in the first place.

Just to clarify
My dream team if only 3
A.Silva
Lesnar
Tyson

Worst nightmare
Tyson
Baukaw
Overeem Phone Post

Must be a shit thread! My apologies UG haha Phone Post

Dream Team: Prime Fedor, Saku and Dan Henderson

Nightmare: Badr Hari, Mike Tyson, Prime Wandi? Phone Post

Dream Team: Dan Henderson, Mark Hunt, Bas Rutten

Worst Nightmare: Badr Hari, Hector Lombard, Mike Tyson

Dream team: AS, Fedor, tyson

Nightmare: lavar, lesnar, reem Phone Post

I worked club security for a very, very long time.

I want guys that I KNOW will be there to have my back. No matter the stakes or odds. You'd be really surprised at the trained guys that are "fighters" that disappear when it goes from a garden-variety fight to death-in-the-air with weapons.

All my picks are from "prime" in their careers.

Dream Team: Bas Rutten, Tim Kennedy, Brian Stann

Worst Nightmare: Reem, Wanderlei Silva, Fedor (Manhoef gets honorable mention)

BTW: I think Tyson is way too susceptible to the take down and grapple. Which is where lots of scraps end up. Does he have any ground skills at all?