Dredd is now on Netflix view instant

Watch it! You'll thank me. once you watch it and enjoy it? Buy the bluray or dvd to help support our movement for more! Phone Post 3.0

He had a great perpetual scowl. Phone Post

Loved that movie.

Really hope there is a sequel.

Urban is an underrated actor. 

The new one or the old one? Phone Post 3.0

Dredd

looks like HD is only availble through consoles, blu-ray wifi devices or wifi HDTVs and not PC

I bought the bluray day it came out. Was worth EVERY penny.. All the haters here who wouldnt watch it should give it a chance now that it's on Netflix. 

ttttttttt

saw it in 3d... think i came in my pants like 5 times. the scene when he busts into the room where everyone is huffing that shit and it blasts to slow-mo was so fucking awesome in 3d. instant boner.

kkmmnn - saw it in 3d... think i came in my pants like 5 times. the scene when he busts into the room where everyone is huffing that shit and it blasts to slow-mo was so fucking awesome in 3d. instant boner.

I LOATHE 3d.. but I enjoyed this movie in 3d so much.. and I agree. that scene was so fucking awesome.. that kid getting his fucking face blasted off was so fucking sick.

I'll watch it. See what all the hub bub is about. Phone Post 3.0

Had no interest in it but everyone seems to like it so I'll give it a shot Phone Post

Gambakufu - 

Had no interest in it but everyone seems to like it so I'll give it a shot Phone Post

If you have netflix, why wouldnt you give it a shot?

Starting it right now. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Already kind of disappointed that Dolby Digital 5.1 isn't an option on Netflix. Phone Post

just watched... thought it was pretty meh although I enjoyed the photography and slow-mo effects

OP gets VU all the same

I'm stoked! Phone Post 3.0

BTT-RyannVonDoom - Watch it! You'll thank me. once you watch it and enjoy it? Buy the bluray or dvd to help support our movement for more! Phone Post 3.0

I was coming to theOG to post this, but you beat me too it.  Netflix actually sent an e-mail to me about it!

Good fucking call, RVD! That was some top notch violence! I hope they make a sequel. Phone Post 3.0

Sweet