Dresden Files on SciFi

"1. Who is Bob exactly? Ghost, but why is he not on the other side? Why is he connected to Harry? Is he a 'good' guy? - because in the black fog episode he said "I have done some horrible things in my life"

1. Who is Morgan? He seems to be a prick. and That May chick is a real bitch.

2. In the black fog episode, Amber said that Harry is a something something (started with a M) and his mother and uncle were also the same.

3. How good of a magician is Harry? again in the black fog episode Murphy said "let me guess Harry was a prodigy" and Morgan said Harry was not.

Thanks "

Depends if we're talking book or show. Bob is a fairy typte creature in the book dead wizard i nthe series.

BTW I HATE the series. I would have liked it better if they didn't base it off the DF. Harry doesn't act like the Harry in the books.

1. Who is Bob exactly? Ghost, but why is he not on the other side? Why is he connected to Harry? Is he a 'good' guy? - because in the black fog episode he said "I have done some horrible things in my life"

Panic covered this one better than I could.

1. Who is Morgan? He seems to be a prick. and That May chick is a real bitch.

Morgan is a Warden, which is like Judge Dredd for the High Council in most cases. He is convinced that Harry is a bad seed and is just waiting to catch him fucking with black magic again so he can cut his fucking head off.

Ancient Mai is one of the main members of the ruling council and is bad ass, she is portrayed a little harsh in the TV series as compared to the books. In the books she's hardcore but she is fair and open minded.

1. In the black fog episode, Amber said that Harry is a something something (started with a M) and his mother and uncle were also the same.

He's a Morningway. His Uncle was a badass with dark ties and his Moms was a bad ass with ties to the White Council of Vampres and the Faery Court of Winter.

1. How good of a magician is Harry? again in the black fog episode Murphy said "let me guess Harry was a prodigy" and Morgan said Harry was not.

No Harry wasn't a prodigy but alot of people recognize a latent power that Harry is slowly discovering. And I believe he pulls off shit in the books that even amazes him.

Harry is a typical character that is predominant in stories like this. He's the Savior/Destroyer character that can make or break the Council of Wizards and all they stand for.

there are Tomiki Aikido competitions.

basically it's "pretend to break the wrist of a guy with a rubber knife". IIRC.

Tomiki was an ex-judoka who insisted on there being some kind of competition in his Aikido.

Possible Spoilers

In terms of Harry's power in the books, from what I gathered he was in the 80th percentile or so in terms of raw power at the beginning of the book series. He was much more powerful than most but many of the Wardens, the White Council, and others could kick his ass if needed. He could put up a good fight with Morgan, but he acknowledges the fact that he would most likely lose.

His strenghts are thaumaturgy - finding spells- and raw power.

However, as the book series goes on he gains more power and does get some more precision over his evocation though he does not seem to notice.

It has to be remembered that Harry is still a young wizard though. He is very impressive for the level he is at so young. He is only late 20s early 30s in the book when wizards can live for centuries.

Big Spoiler

In the last book. White Night, he does some crazy things with his power. He looks to be climbing the ranks of power prety quickly.

"BTW I HATE the series. I would have liked it better if they didn't base it off the DF. Harry doesn't act like the Harry in the books. "

hmmmm, maybe I shouldnt read the books, as I like the series.

"Morgan is a Warden, which is like Judge Dredd for the High Council in most cases. He is convinced that Harry is a bad seed and is just waiting to catch him fucking with black magic again so he can cut his fucking head off"

Then Harry should tell Morgan to FUCK OFF whenever Morgan comes by the store.

"Ancient Mai is one of the main members of the ruling council and is bad ass, she is portrayed a little harsh in the TV series as compared to the books."

Her too. Harry saved her, and everyone else in the store but she was all like "Whatever"

Read the books anyways. If you can separate the two you'll enjoy both. I just can't seem to do that yet. I'm trying with the positive reviews some of you have been giving.

Defineately read the books.

I'm finishing up the Order of the Phoenix then I'll probably read the Road but only if I can resist White Night.

I JUST picked up "White Night" about 30 mins ago.

I third the motion that you read the books. They're very enjoyable and well written. White Night kicks ass LO, enjoy. Mule, resist The Road, get to White Night!

Loved "White Night"

I stayed up until 5 AM reading White Night two nights ago.

Damn Jim Butcher.

Now I've gotta wait a year for the next book.

What I want to know is where in the hell is my Dresden Files on Scifi?

What I want to know is where in the hell is my Dresden Files on Scifi?

I found the Dresden Files homepage with schedule information.

Next episode is 6/26/2007?!?!?

Day-um...that's a long-ass wait. Hopefully I did the search wrong.

Last new episode said it was the season finale so I'm betting that is the correct date.

Darn....I wuz hoping my internet skillz were lacking

I still need to see a couple of episodes I missed.

Looks like I'm only missing three episodes.

The Boone Identity
Rules of Engagement
Bad Blood

I believe I'll be picking these up if they release them on DVD.