Dressing Your Age

I turned 40 recently and I was wondering if I should modify my style of dress. I don't wear band shirts like I did when I was younger but I tend to just buy random plain jeans and shirts. Any guys here go through this or do you just wear whatever?

Don't wear a school bag. Especially if you can't fookin read. You're 40 years of age. Dress your fookin age. 

I sometimes wonder this myself but then think why the fuck would I care at this point.

OP

I just turned 40 and have always dressed the same. Don't change because of what you think your supposed to wear cause your 40. Fuck that.

Right Hand JO Power -

OP

LOL

SidRon -

Do whatever you want.

This 

Shinsplint -

I sometimes wonder this myself but then think why the fuck would I care at this point.

And this.

comeonman1 -

I just turned 40 and have always dressed the same. Don't change because of what you think your supposed to wear cause your 40. Fuck that.

This. 

My tastes haven’t changed so why should my style. 

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
comeonman1 -

This. 

My tastes haven’t changed so why should my style. 

For sure. I still wear my jeans slightly baggy, never changed my style when the skinny jean fad came around. I wear what I like and feel comfortable in.

I just got really into flat brimmed hats 

41 here

I wear the same shit everyday off day. The same shit for many many yrs

All white shell toes or Air Force 1's, track pants and a tee shirt.

I'm 39, still rock a band shirt or flanno button up, with a pair of black jeans an a baseball cap. I know you shouldn't give a fuck what over guys wear, but fuck me I hate how everybody is so trendy when I go out , glasses an a mo, hipster fucks

I feel like guys that around 40 now, don't dress like some grandpas of the past.

im not  interested in flat bill caps or those weird skinny at bottom jeans. on the flips side,I'm not about to start dressing like Charlie sheen in 2and a half men..fuck that

46 here. This is me for the past 30 or so years when I'm not wearing a suit.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1UI3ILXXXXXcOXVXXq6xXFXXX5/Mens-Jeans-Shirts-Casual-Fashion-2016-Cotton-Brand-Clothing-Washed-Denim-Clothes-Pocket-Male-Long-Sleeve.jpg_640x640.jpg

The thing is, if you stay in shape, you look pretty good in pretty much anything.

Don't dress your age.

Dress the age you want to fuck.

You can easily get away with dressing like a slob in most parts of the US op so like others said just wear what u want.

This is your life now.