Drew Fickett in Naperville IL....

29-5 UFC fighter Drew Fickett is in town preparing for Abu Dhabi. He will be training this week at the Jeff Neal/Carlson Gracie school in Naperville IL and he will also teach a technique only class this Saturday 4/28 at 11:30am. The class is free to Carlson Gracie students but I just spoke to our head instructor, Jeff Neal, and he would like to offer this class for free to all UG members. Drew has fought some of the best in the world, including Karo Parisyan, Kenny Florian, Josh Neer, Josh Koscheck, Nick Diaz, Dennis Hallman and Edwin Dewees. If you're in the Chicagoland area come out and enjoy this free class. Directions to our school can be found at www.jeffnealjiujitsu.com.

Wow very nice.

How did Drew come about training at your school? Out of all the places in the world he ends up in Naperville :) Very cool.

LOL

Drew puts on a great seminar...

TTT for Drew. Great Teacher!

Very Nice.....High Five!!!

ttt

TTT for Drew!

ETP / YAP    &    FTP

im an old school fickett fan. i was in attendance for both of his dewees fights.classic battles.they were both very close fights. i think fickett and the diesel would be an interesting matchup..make it happen jous silva!!

ttt

ttt

And getting drunk and posting on MMA.TV =P

a hungover drew fickett seminar is probably just as good as any other one that could possibly be offered...plus you get to watch him run to the can every 15-20 minutes

BM21

ttt generous offer from Jeff Neal/Carlson Gracie school in Naperville IL

i would rather go out and drink with drew after the class.

very cool of jeff to open this up to people for free.

cheers,

jj

"a hungover drew fickett seminar is probably just as good as any other one that could possibly be offered...plus you get to watch him run to the can every 15-20 minutes"

No chance...dude is a warrior and I've never seen him run to the can..

ttt 4 Drew

ttt

sounds like an awesome opportunity. will it be no-gi or gi?