Drill?!?!?!?

Came up with a few new drills for me and my training partners yesterday.
I have just finished watching spear fundamentals - great tape and the part about the okay lets practise our rock in the head kata, did everyone bring their rocks? realy hit home.
I kept thinking about this and i didnt have a drill for analysing or targeting weapons in a fight.
We came up with afew ideas especiallty working off the almost failed principle ie trip, fall, punched down, missed puch off balance etc. Then we combined this with getting to the nearest available weapon other than feet and hands (if possible).
Created some really interesting responses, i came with knife at guy he speared and drove me back, i lost balance and he moved out of range and im thinking why hed give up the advantage? so i charge back forward only to come face to face with a toppled bbq to teh legs. Arse over kite and he was all over me.

Anyways the drills were fun and interesting and really helped practise evaluating and idetify what could be potential weapons in a fight. My only concern was that a lot of the time it turned into like a sprint ie first one to grab the available weapon and sometimes forgetting about other responses running, stopping opponent from getting weapon etc. (damn its easy not to notice this stuff to afterwards)
Was wondering if you had a drill or modification of the above to get around this?

TIA hi teq

The drill modification is the insight created by the realization that you both were making tactical errors at times!! :-)

That's tha magic of the tape and those drills, its never the same - just like in real life.

:-)

T

??

thanks tony, been busy with work so havent had time to reply. Will email this weekend regarding pdr august.

hi teq

:-)

T