Drinkin' Alone Music

Leonard cohen Phone Post 3.0

Tom Waits for sure Phone Post 3.0

Interpol Phone Post 3.0

Hank III

Samoa - 
Wiggy -
Samoa - Fat Bottomed Girls is a great call. I heard Kid Rock cover that song live; decent imitation. Phone Post 3.0

Is it better than the version that's on youtube? Because while I'm a Kid Rock fan, that kinda sucks. If you want a Kid Rock track, go for "Never Met a Motherfucker Quite Like Me"...especially the live version off the "Live Trucker" album.

Yeah it was way better. I didn't even know that version was on YouTube. I like "Lowlife" more than "Motherfucker Like Me"......but I'm a KR fan so they both work. Phone Post 3.0

Some "lowlife" KR for Samoa...

One more.

Kenny "tha real" G! Phone Post 3.0

And if any of my other fellow OG dudes are "single fathers", this Kid Rock cover of a David Allan Coe original should speak volumes:

viorage -
kkmmnn - Tom Waits for sure Phone Post 3.0
Good one vote up Phone Post 3.0
I'm gonna mix a whiskey/diet, put on some Waits and vote you up for having wonderful taste in music my man! Phone Post 3.0

Rehab-Drinking Problem Phone Post 3.0

Wiggy -
Samoa - 
Wiggy -
Samoa - Fat Bottomed Girls is a great call. I heard Kid Rock cover that song live; decent imitation. Phone Post 3.0

Is it better than the version that's on youtube? Because while I'm a Kid Rock fan, that kinda sucks. If you want a Kid Rock track, go for "Never Met a Motherfucker Quite Like Me"...especially the live version off the "Live Trucker" album.

Yeah it was way better. I didn't even know that version was on YouTube. I like "Lowlife" more than "Motherfucker Like Me"......but I'm a KR fan so they both work. Phone Post 3.0

Some "lowlife" KR for Samoa...

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Anything by William Elliot Whitmore

Type O Negative - unsuccessful coping with the natural beauty of infidelity Phone Post 3.0

MasonJar -

Thorogood is one ugly son of a bitch, but damn good driving music. Phone Post 3.0

Tomorrow I'm driving my 4x4 Tacoma to my brother in-law's 160-acre ranch. I'll shoot at some wild boars around sunset. After it gets too dark, I'll hop back in the Taco and drive around the ranch while drinking Shiner and listening to 80's heavy-metal at stupidly loud volumes.

Good times.

SealTeam69 - Anything by William Elliot Whitmore

Type O Negative - unsuccessful coping with the natural beauty of infidelity Phone Post 3.0
Rare to see another Will Whitmore fan. Very cool. Phone Post 3.0

Pig Bun - Tomorrow I'm driving my 4x4 Tacoma to my brother in-law's 160-acre ranch. I'll shoot at some wild boars around sunset. After it gets too dark, I'll hop back in the Taco and drive around the ranch while drinking Shiner and listening to 80's heavy-metal at stupidly loud volumes.

Good times.
envy

Shoot a few rounds and tip a few bottles for me. Phone Post 3.0

Willie Nelson - Phases and Stages

Townes van Zandt

Hank Sr

George Jones

Merle Haggard Phone Post 3.0

Ted Wasanasan - Just listen to a whole Government Mule album, or Youtube the mother fuckers. Bottoms up brotha.

VTFU for an excellent excellent excellent choice. You can NEVER go wrong with Govt. Mule - esp Beautifully Broken/When Doves Cry.

For the OG metal heads that drink alone...

Every Last Drop by Nachtmystium

http://youtu.be/2vQpMnLOWrE