Drinking too much or in control?!

I like to drink beers...usually a six pack 5 nights a week of light beer. I work out 4-5 days a week and eat pretty healthy. Now I know this much booze isn't healthy but am I out of control or just indulging a bit too much?!? It's almost become s habit for boredom more than not being able to quit. What's your thoughts OGers?!? Phone Post 3.0

Definitely not healthy but you're not an addict unless it's adversely affecting your life, or so I'm told. Phone Post 3.0

What percentage alcohol is your light beer? Drinking a moderate amount of alcohol is not unhealthy. 

How old are you? Phone Post 3.0

Jayn200 -

What percentage alcohol is your light beer? Drinking a moderate amount of alcohol is not unhealthy. 

Actually I'm living I'm SLC at the moment so 3.2% Phone Post 3.0

xwarchildx -
Jayn200 -

Oh. So you don't drink. Carry on, son. Phone Post 3.0

I think 4-5 beers in an addiction for sure. Probably not terribly unhealthy as you are not getting hammered. Me? I can't drink to get a mild buzz, all or nothing... not only that alcohol fucks with my sleep and in turn my workouts. Im a binger once a weekend or every other. Phone Post 3.0

30 beers a week? That's pretty heavy bro. Phone Post 3.0

TInkerbellBeefcake -
xwarchildx -
Jayn200 -

So you're having three beers a night

It's fine unless you're fat or have health issues

Haha! Phone Post 3.0

6 beers a night just seems like a recipe for bloated

What would you say to someone who has 6 cans of soda a night. Phone Post 3.0

SD CARTEL - I think 4-5 beers in an addiction for sure. Probably not terribly unhealthy as you are not getting hammered. Me? I can't drink to get a mild buzz, all or nothing... not only that alcohol fucks with my sleep and in turn my workouts. Im a binger once a weekend or every other. Phone Post 3.0
That's me too but I had to stop completely Phone Post 3.0

I made this exact thread last year. I couldn't figure out if I had a bad habit or if it was more of a routine.

Still not sure to be honest.

My friend would drink a fifth of Jim Beam a night. He didn't even have to ask the guy at the liquor store, the guy would grab a bottle and start ringing it as we walked in. I was thinking I was drinking heavy, and I did with him, but he was unreal!