Drinking water, still dehydrated, wat do?

I'm not very satisfied with the results from a search of the internet on this. Over the past couple months I am drying out. I'm getting up to five, six or even seven liters of water and occasionally drink a Gatorade. Piss is still yellow and bubbly. Also, I feel thirsty very often, and before even when dehydrated I rarely felt thirsty.

I am only training 3-4 days a week, only really sweating on one or two of them. Previously I trained 4 hours a day, 5 days a week and piss was crystal clear.

Only diuretic I have is caffeine from a sugar free, zero cal Monster in the AM and a regular soda in the afternoon. I have been drinking soda my entire life and always tolerated it very well with no problems.

Recent doctor visit with bloodwork placed me perfectly in the center of normal for everything. I forgot to mention the dehydration.

I am drinking 500mL every hour and I am still pissing cheap beer. Wat do?

(Assume I have already tried sucking lots of dick or posting naked pics... thanks though.)

PICKLE JUICE.

I had the same problem once. Ended up I was anemic. That causes a whole slew of problems that don't seem like they'd be related to it. Quick transfusion cleared it up. Just watch out for the bad aids if you get one before 1985. Probably nothing to worry about but you can never be too cautious.

Drink more water or pedialyte. Phone Post 3.0

JakeThaGr8 - Sup water when you're dehydrated (first thing in the morning) then take gulps of water throughout the day.

If you drink water too fast, your body don't absorb it. You'll either puke or piss it out.

Your urine could be yellow because of medication or B-Vitamins

I'm not sure how big you are but typically if you're working out you want to drink ~70% of your body weight in ounces Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, you hit all my first guesses. I drink a glass first thing. I carry a water bottle and drink every few minutes. Averaging half a liter every hour or maybe hour and a half. 

I don't take medications. B vitamins should be dead on.

I'm drinking between 100-130 ounces (weigh 149lbs) usually but lately more.

I've thought about Pedialyte but I don't shy away from salt and I do drink Gatorade a couple times a week. Maybe I'll make the electolyte drink an everyday thing.

fygfz - I had the same problem once. Ended up I was anemic. That causes a whole slew of problems that don't seem like they'd be related to it. Quick transfusion cleared it up. Just watch out for the bad aids if you get one before 1985. Probably nothing to worry about but you can never be too cautious.

I will make sure I don't get one before 1985. Thanks.

BIGWHITESEXY - PICKLE JUICE.

Will try. Two gallons to start?

Go back to the doctor Phone Post 3.0

Coconut water. Phone Post 3.0

"Piss is still yellow and bubbly"

Go see a doctor, something may be wrong.

I thought blood in urine would be a darker color but evidently I do have hematuria (blood in urine) and the bubbles can be a sign of protein coming out (also not good)

disbeliever -
Richard Tuck - 

I thought blood in urine would be a darker color but evidently I do have hematuria (blood in urine) and the bubbles can be a sign of protein coming out (also not good)

You screen name and discussing another mans urine color is oddly amusing.

I guess but I just trying to help someone make sure there isn't a serious issue.

I still don't even know what is wrong with me, I'm not diabetic but kidney stones and bladder cancer are still possibilities.

I've got a cystoscopy scheduled for next month and I wish I could tuck out on that shit.  

For me, I've always thought of dehydration as making my piss darker, but vitamins make a more bright yellow color. Maybe yellow would indicate dehydration if I wasn't taking anything, but take a b-complex and you'll piss bright yellow or even slightly orange-yellow within a couple hours.

I wasn't aware of the bubble/foamy thing being related to dehydration, but I just did some googling.

Seems if you are drinking that much water and aren't in the Sahara, you aren't dehydrated. Unless you have a weird medical condition.

But what the fuck do I know.

Are you eating a high protein diet with a lot of meat? Just a thought, I've heard that requires more water to digest, so maybe that could be part of it.

Open a packet of low sodium soy sauce in your mouth and then drink some water. Phone Post 3.0

It is possible to drink too much water and create an electrolyte imbalance.

When you have some yellow in your urine, it is considered balanced. When you are clear, it is over hydrated and the body is reducing.

The concerning thing would be a dark color potentially related to blood in your urine.

If you have clear blood tested and your diet is on point with nutrients, you could be creating this thing on your own. Marathon runners have notoriously created problems for themselves with hydration and electrolytes.

See a urologist and explain your concerns and symptoms. Let him work with you on getting balanced. Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever -
Richard Tuck - 

You screen name and discussing another mans urine color is oddly amusing.

Do a quick Google search and so is mine.

1800champagne - Go back to the doctor Phone Post 3.0

Want to. Can't at the moment. That's what the OG is for anyway. I'm going to fire my doctors, lawyers, coaches and friends now that I have you guys!

LOL ^^^ never heard that before

This sounds like undiagnosed diabetes. I'm not a doctor but my mum is diabetic and always tells me to look out for these symptoms. Especially unquenchanble thirst and strong smelling urine Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 -

you got the diabeetus

Fuuuuuuuuck.