Driving to Vegas for 167

Left NM at 06:00. First time going to a big UFC.

My body is ready.

What should I expect or make sure to do? Phone Post 3.0

Get really intoxicated and stand and yell advice at the fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Remember thst the speed limit on Nevada highways is 95. This was a recent change and some signs might still show a lower number. Phone Post

It will be a great experience no matter where you sit. I was amazed at the electricity at the show. The only thing I would watch out for are the typical tough guys regardless if they are drunk or not. Seems like some dudes always think they are a deadly warrior after watching some fights and getting "pumped". This is part of the reason I do not take my wife to UFC events anymore.

stevekt - Remember thst the speed limit on Nevada highways is 95. This was a recent change and some signs might still show a lower number. Phone Post
Lol I have a 2005 mazda. It starts shaking like a Mexican space shuttle if I take it over 90 Phone Post 3.0

doughboyunited - It will be a great experience no matter where you sit. I was amazed at the electricity at the show. The only thing I would watch out for are the typical tough guys regardless if they are drunk or not. Seems like some dudes always think they are a deadly warrior after watching some fights and getting "pumped". This is part of the reason I do not take my wife to UFC events anymore.
I noticed that a lot with the smaller local shows especially. Even when I fought I didn't let my wife (then GF) go... Phone Post 3.0

Zed Wayne Zed - The only thing to do is jaw stretch during all of Buffer's intros like you're right in front of him.

Mean mug everyone coming up the stairs in your section.

Yell out rare BJJ moves and make sure everyone in earshot knows you're a savant and basically an undiscovered coach.

Make sure to pick quiet spots in the crowd noise and be sure to let everyone know how awesome training is going to be tomorrow.

Make sure to let everyone know you know names like "Ice Cold" Vovchanchyn and Murilo Bustamante.

And most importantly, bro the fuck down, bro!!!!!!!!!!!

(Nah, I keed, it's super fun. You'll love it. Enjoy. :)
Thanks BRO!

My buddies wife bought us tickets for his 30th as a surprise, I'm stupid excited! Phone Post 3.0

Man driving across AZ is mind numbing Phone Post 3.0

Just passed the Hoover Dam into Nevada! Are the weigh ins fun to go to? My buddy doesn't get in into 7 so I'd be going solo... Phone Post 3.0

Weigh ins are a lot of fun. Go if you can. Phone Post

STOP POSTING AND DRIVING..... 

and doors for the weighins open in about 30 minutes

cswhitey321 - Just passed the Hoover Dam into Nevada! Are the weigh ins fun to go to? My buddy doesn't get in into 7 so I'd be going solo... Phone Post 3.0
Weigh-ins are awesome to get pumped up for the fights. Atmosphere is great. I'm here now and as a single person, you should be able to find a good seat and not be up too high. Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

STOP POSTING AND DRIVING..... 

and doors for the weighins open in about 30 minutes

You're not the boss of me!

I'm here now, it's freaking packed.

I'm like 20 feet from DC, florian and that homo anik... Phone Post 3.0

MirkoWasRapedLikePerfectSoldierImTouched -

Non relevant meme is non relevant

.... But always hilarious Phone Post 3.0

There is an old French guy next to me at the weigh ins drinking whiskey. He smells like salami... Phone Post 3.0

cswhitey321 - There is an old French guy next to me at the weigh ins drinking whiskey. He smells like salami... Phone Post 3.0
Ask him for some! Phone Post 3.0

cswhitey321 - There is an old French guy next to me at the weigh ins drinking whiskey. He smells like salami... Phone Post 3.0
Is it gsps muay thai buddy?

Dont fuck with him bro hes crazy Phone Post 3.0