Drone Attacks Knockout Half of SA Oil Supply

Damn Houtes again!

AsBiesball -

If this brings gas prices up I'm going to be pissed 

Lol typical American mentality.

I'm only going to care if it affects my day to day.

Dont feel any type of way, I'm guilty as well at times.

Just making an observation.

1 Like
HTMNDN - good fuck them.

15 of the 19 on 9/11 were from SA.

they had something to do with it period.

the only weapons we should be giving SA are American rockets and missiles fired into all their oil fields.

Saudi Arabia is ready to fight Iran to the last dead american.

The Saudis will just start to sell off reserves to make up for the disruption so the market won't be affected to bad. 

USADA D1CK Pills -

The Saudis will just start to sell off reserves to make up for the disruption so the market won't be affected to bad. 

Market will presumably factor im that a drone operation that probably cost less than 100 k knocked out large part of oil production and could be repeated.

God forbid north America uses the vast amounts of Canadian oil we produce. Thanks trudeau. Good job america. 

Mynewscreenname - 

I'm ok with our black ops killing anyone who creates chaos over there.  

Not jusf black ops.  But anyway we can cheaply and efficiently.  Just murder them. 

I feel the opposite.

I'd rather we just get the fuck out of the middle east altogether. Let them sort their own shit out. There are no 'good guys' in any of this. There are just different degrees of bad guys. At some point, the Sunnis and the Shias are going to have their battle royal, and I don't want American troops in the middle of it when it happens.

1 Like
banco - 
Dirtywhiteboy -

Not gonna lie, I'm a little excited to see what my U.S. based oil stock does monday. Been hanging on to this dog waiting for a miracle.

on the other hand, I'll be selling my Houthi rebel stock at the first opportunity. Their future isn't looking good.

Houthis have held up pretty well. Exposed the saudi's military as most expensive paper tiger in history.

Agreed.

Given the amount of capital the Saudis have put into this little war, and the amount of ordinance they have dropped on the Houthis, the Saudis have accomplished almost nothing in terms of military objectives. They are getting their asses handed to them. It's looking like their version of Viet Nam or Afghanistan, an unwinnable war against an enemy who can strike and then disappear into the civilian population at will.

1 Like
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

Aren't they blaming this on Iran? Didn't Pompeo say this? Seems like a great excuse to attack Iran. Derp 

Iran is definitely in this up to their elbows. They are using the Houthis as a proxy to attack the Saudis, just as the USA used the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan as a proxy against the Soviets back in the 80s. The Houthis aren't manufacturing/buying drone technology. That shit came from Tehran, the same way the stinger missiles that the Mujahadeen shot down Soviet helicopters with came from the USA.

1 Like

Time for solar power 

2 Likes
LieDetector -
Steve4192 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

Aren't they blaming this on Iran? Didn't Pompeo say this? Seems like a great excuse to attack Iran. Derp 

Iran is definitely in this up to their elbows. They are using the Houthis as a proxy to attack the Saudis, just as the USA used the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan as a proxy against the Soviets back in the 80s. The Houthis aren't manufacturing/buying drone technology. That shit came from Tehran, the same way the stinger missiles that the Mujahadeen shot down Soviet helicopters with came from the USA.

The Saudis wanted to play "Middle East Police" and murder civilians wholesale in Yemen.

Fuck 'em!

Us and uk were happy to be accessories

LieDetector - 
Steve4192 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

The Saudis wanted to play "Middle East Police" and murder civilians wholesale in Yemen.

Fuck 'em!

I agree.

It's time to step aside, grab some popcorn, and sit back and watch the Sunni vs Shia battle royal. We'll supply the Sunni side with guns and the Russians/Chinese can supply the Shia side. Let them knock the shit out of each other and be done with it, before Iran gets nukes.

banco -
Dirtywhiteboy -

Not gonna lie, I'm a little excited to see what my U.S. based oil stock does monday. Been hanging on to this dog waiting for a miracle.

on the other hand, I'll be selling my Houthi rebel stock at the first opportunity. Their future isn't looking good.

Houthis have held up pretty well. Exposed the saudi's military as most expensive paper tiger in history.

Its sort of shocking to me how ineffective the Saudis military has been. They don't even have a long supply train and have access to the best training and weaponry in the world.

They seem pretty good at killing civilians though

Canadian oil? 

KDK1CallingKDK12 -

"Unprecedented attack on the world's energy supply" was the quote I read.

Not good.

jimmy23 - 
banco -
Dirtywhiteboy -

Its sort of shocking to me how ineffective the Saudis military has been. They don't even have a long supply train and have access to the best training and weaponry in the world.

Arab armies have always sucked. They are too top-down. Unlike western armies, which encourage NCOs to take initiative in the field, Arab armies are far more restrictive and insist on all operations being initiated through the chain-of-command. The problem is, even if their officer corps wasn't riddled with incompetent boobs who only hold a commission due to nepotism (it is), that top-down structure is WAY too slow to respond to changing conditions on the ground.

1 Like
jimmy23 - 
banco -
Dirtywhiteboy -

A lot of the defence spending seems to be aimed at (a) buying favors from the west by spending money on weapons the saudis aren't really serious about using and (b) providing opportunities for Saudi royals to take large kickbacks on defence contracts.

Check Mark - 
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

Not good.

Unprecedented my ass.

The Iraqis torched 700 wells and about a billion barrels of oil when they retreated from Kuwait in 1991.

1 Like
Steve4192 -
Check Mark - 
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

Not good.

Unprecedented my ass.

The Iraqis torched 700 wells and about a billion barrels of oil when they retreated from Kuwait in 1991.

Regardless of a precedent, that quote sounds like war drums. Hopefully it's not.

#putthehitkingintheHOF

The Saudis push for war with Iran because they want to eliminate the Shia Muslims. The majority of the world's Muslims are sunnis already but with them gone they could then consolidate Global Muslim power and genuinely threaten World dominance or so they think . They want a global caliphate and then an Armageddon style war that they think that they will lose but it will be so bad the God will come down and take them to heaven. They have an antichrist character called the dajjal. He is going to start this big war after they established a caliphate. The dijjal only has one eye in their prophecies when the head of Israel was a former Commando with only one eye a lot of people thought it was him and it was getting a little weird. Now Dan Crenshaw the ex-navy seal only has one eye and appears to be a good presidential candidate for the future so some of them think it is him. I don't believe any of this but a lot of wackadoos do. Strange times.

1 Like