Drone suggestions please....

I am going to be in South East Asia shortly and I would love to purchase a drone for aerial filming.

I know very little about them other than the cheap ones start at $ 69.00 or so..

I am not looking for the high end ones as I will only use it once in a while but don't want an el cheapo either.

So suggest away...

I also want to do some underwater filming so i will need waterproof camera suggestions as well but maybe I will start another thread for that one..

DJI Mavic Pro or fuck your mother

TheMMAn - 

Do they have a non 4k version for less?

I dont have a 4k tv and neither is my all in one pc

TheMMAn - 

Your mom took my dick out of her mouth long enough to find a video on that drone, so watching it now.

any thing in the DJI line after the Phantom 2 is great, the phantom 3 was a gamechanger and pretty much all of their stuff now is hard to beat. What is your actual price point?

Passive Jay - 

any thing in the DJI line after the Phantom 2 is great, the phantom 3 was a gamechanger and pretty much all of their stuff now is hard to beat. What is your actual price point?

Good question Jay

I was going to say $500.00 but I might stretch it to $ 700.00 Maybe I will into a Dji Mavic pro .

I need to keep looking

Passive Jay -

You have a lot of toys for a dude with money problems

Passive Jay -

Yes it changed big time because the Fly aways were mostly with the P2 and older

I was looking into a DJI Spark. I think it’s a step down from the Mavic though, but it’s in your price point. 

Spark for your cheap ass

Tim Duncan -
Passive Jay -

bought a phantom 3 pro when it came out, was doing pretty good money wise at the time, I have sold it since then.

DJI is hard to beat if you want a quality video.

Passive Jay -
Tim Duncan -
Passive Jay -

bought a phantom 3 pro when it came out, was doing pretty good money wise at the time, I have sold it since then.

Jay, are you not Jewish? How can you have money problems?

Hammerstein - Reaper.

Reaper over DJI Mavic??

Why so?

I was leaning hard towards the Mavic Pro.  Unfortunately I had work issues and had to shelve the idea of getting a drone.

The Mavic is superior over the spark in every way.  Flight time, speed, video quality and comes with real remote.  By the time you get the added,needed accessories you’ll be into the spark for over $500 and still have a drone that’s vastly inferior to the Mavic.

midgetfarts -
TheMMAn - 

Do they have a non 4k version for less?

I dont have a 4k tv and neither is my all in one pc

Looks like your mother is getting fucked, cheapo

ProteinOverdrive -
Passive Jay -
Tim Duncan -
Passive Jay -

Jay, are you not Jewish? How can you have money problems?

religion wise? no. If you mean is my family jewish I could not tell you, my dad was adopted. 

Mavic is so much better than the spark it isn't even a comparison. Maybe find a used one on Craigslist?

Another Question:

Do i need cell service on my phone to use it as a remote, or as part of the remote?

Spark is pretty good. It pretty much flies itself so you can concentrate on the camera. Not 4K. Flight times are only about 10 minutes before it threatens to fly home.

You’ll need the remote so buy the $600 jobbie that has the remote and extra battery.