Drone Swarm navigates forest. (Vid)

Fascinating yet terrifying.

9 Likes

Jesus

I wonder if they had a pre calculated flight path or if they’re all connected together and judging distance/objects with freakin lazers.

Obstacle avoidance

1 Like

My thoughts exactly.

Shit is impressive as hell but being an avid Dystopian SciFi fan, this shit terrifies me as I can imagine how this can be used for nefarious purposes.

4 Likes

The Pundit will help vote it in somehow lollll, no worries.

Yeah, Nothing good comes from this.

4 Likes

That is bad ass

Bring on the Singularity !

I can see it now… Packs of drones scouring the forest or city streets for folks living off the grid and not vaxxing. Nope…

4 Likes

No excuse not to find Bigfoot now

8 Likes

Well guys. Humanity has had a good run.

I for one welcome our robot overlords

1 Like

Nothing you can do to stop it

The window for mankind to fight back against the globalist is closing fast.

People think they will be out there hunting and fishing or hiding put in their homes eating their 10 year supply of rice and beans.

The truth is, the people need to declare war on all the politicians.

I’m starting to think the Biblical locust in Revelation are a symbolic description of these drone swarms.

They can give these drones motion detectors, night vision, heat vision. Hook up a .22 caliber gun to these drones and they will be flying around everywhere headshotting people. There will be no place to hide in America.

3 Likes

Lol

Lead the way, unless you’re a pussy

1 Like

These might as well be the liquid terminator.

Ok. Anyway…

Scary!

You sir need a glass of water and a comfy bed in s dark room. Get some rest, son.

Truth is our general population is too stupid, fat and happy to follow to actually put up any real fight.

2 Likes