Drone Swarm navigates forest. (Vid)

3D skeet shooting.

The biblical locusts are LOCUSTS.

They had seen locusts and called them locusts and predicted locusts.

You schizophrenic sumbitch!

1 Like

2 out of 3 !

1 Like

Anti drone air mines, make it happen!

1 Like

It’s just keeps getting closer and closer

4 Likes

One big hover craft would be easier to defeat that a thousand drones. Maybe thin bat nets can defend them

Then they’ll have these covering terrain from the ground.

3 Likes

john-snow-were-fucked

2 Likes

Nothing a few magnets couldn’t handle. Same with the stupid headless robotic puppy dogs.

3 Likes

How big a drone do I need to lift, transport and drop a grenade sized weight? Are these all little drones or massive mitary ones?

Thought I saw some dji, a common manufacturer.

I want to become drone proficient. I see the value of shit went sideways. I can see so much ground from my house.

1 Like

War is going to really suck in the future.

Just imagine thousands of these working in tandem attacking.

1 Like

Find and Eliminate all the rebels.

4 Likes

Getting closer and closer to this:

2 Likes

No other reason to have them.

I want to get one. They are 75k. Going to use it to terrify neighbors and have a fake gattling gun i’m going to mount to the top.

I will also get cute out fits for it so i can pick up chicks in park.

Stuff like this is the tip of the iceberg. Imagine what is not known about.

2 Likes

It’s inevitable so I can only hope the US is ahead of things and can somehow stay ahead of the pack and keep china from stealing everything.

I’m pretty sure this isn’t the case though. I believe I read on here that china even owns Boston dynamics now. So if they aren’t stealing the tech, they are just buying it right in front of our faces.

All of our politicians are complicit in this kind of shit but you have to be blind to not see that biden and co are the worst. Whatever side you’re on, we should all pray that the next president is more like trump and less like Biden when it comes to China.

1 Like

Won’t be long until dissidents are jumping into ice baths to hide their human body temperature just like Tom Cruise in Minority Report.

"Help me Jesus, help me Jewish guy, help me Tom Cruise!"