Drop Dead Fred.

You think it’s still funny?  

I’m going to watch it with my 13 year old daughter on Thursday or Friday. She had (or maybe still has and doesn’t talk about it) an imaginary friend for a long time. I was telling her about this movie and so she asked if we could watch it together. 

I watched the trailer and I laughed. The part in the restaurant where he’s making her do stupid stuff was hysterical from what I remember. 

3 Likes

1 Like

I remember watching that back then.  She made me feel funny down there.

1 Like

cobweb 

2 Likes

It was never a good film but Phoebe's hot & Rik is hilarious. He should have been a bigger star. A bit of a victim of '80s madcap IMO; if the Farrelys or Shadyac had done this a couple years later, it could have been great.

Phoebe is in it so its a win

1 Like

The megabitch!

Death breath, she killed me with the death breath!

I am the pirate who doesn't touch anything.

No panties! No panties!

Fuck I love that movie. 

Loved it back in the day, but haven’t seen it in 25 years. The scene at the psychologists office with all the other imaginary friends was my favorite. 

I’ve had it on my list of movies to watch with my kids for years, but still haven’t done it. It’s going to the top of the list now. 

1 Like

Saw it again recently. Remember loving it, loved The Young Ones...it didn't hold up.

1 Like

Drop Dead Fred is what I'd guess my imaginary friend would be like if he was DaveFu. 

1 Like

Shit film that stopped Rik Mayall from making it in America.

It was still pretty funny. We had fun watching it.

2 Likes

Wait, you posted that you were going to watch it a year and a half ago, and just now watched it?

Yeah…something came up.

2 Likes

You’re being a real megabitch.

3 Likes

My son has an imaginary friend named raddo.

Raddo does all the naughty stuff my son wishes he could do lol

2 Likes

The megacunt!

Also, Phoebe is a hard 10 even dressed down.

This!