Dropped baby. Hang up phone or nah?

Phone Post 3.0

Babies are just fashion accessories for some people. Phone Post 3.0

Wtf man people shouldn't be aloud to just breed.

We need some form of child license Phone Post 3.0

She has terrible fashion sense.

That lady is dead I think. She's the daughter of some famous person. Phone Post 3.0

Uploaded with Imgupr

dawley - That lady is dead I think. She's the daughter of some famous person. Phone Post 3.0
No that's her sister, can't remember her name. The one that is dead is peaches geldof. Phone Post 3.0

TheHaunted2 -
dawley - That lady is dead I think. She's the daughter of some famous person. Phone Post 3.0
No that's her sister, can't remember her name. The one that is dead is peaches geldof. Phone Post 3.0
Pixie. Phone Post 3.0

That's terrible,but you have to love people's priorities ,take a photo and not help. Phone Post 3.0

No that's peaches, this was in the paper a while back, there are more shots, she's yakking on the phone, goes over the curb and the buggy spills, still yakking on the phone as she half heartedly attempts to pick up the baby while looking around for someone to assist her. Phone Post

45forever -
TheHaunted2 -
Pixie. Phone Post 3.0
I get a B- for being close though?? Phone Post 3.0

Wood.

And she can talk in the phone during if she likes. Phone Post 3.0

pillbottle - Wood.

Go ahead, but you're gonna have to work for it.

MolsonMuscles -
pillbottle - Wood.

Go ahead, but you're gonna have to work for it.

I'm sure I've done worse. Phone Post 3.0

She was clearly on the phone with people to find out how to pick up a dropped baby so cut her some slack

I feel sorry for the kid, they're going to hear "your mother loved you" a lot and then they're going to see this, that's a lot of future inner conflict. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - I feel sorry for the kid, they're going to hear "your mother loved you" a lot and then they're going to see this, that's a lot of future inner conflict. Phone Post 3.0
bobs millions will ease the pain. Phone Post 3.0

Interesting. Peaches died of a heroin overdose, just like her mom. Phone Post 3.0

Wow. I see "phone addicts" everywhere but this is another level.

It's not like hanging up is going to undrop the kid.