Drs Rip Baby’s Head Right Off :(

Horrific:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5217923/Doctors-accidentally-tore-babys-head-body.html

via GIPHY

Accidental abortion, nothing to see here. Woman's body, her choice, hands off her uterus Trumptards.

RenatoCocopreta - Accidental abortion, nothing to see here. Woman's body, her choice, hands off her uterus Trumptards.

81 headless babies are watching this thread.....

Wow thats insane 

Lux Fixxins - 
David@accu -
RenatoCocopreta - Accidental abortion, nothing to see here. Woman's body, her choice, hands off her uterus Trumptards.

Detach accordingly

boom

David@accu - 
Lux Fixxins - 
David@accu -

Detach accordingly

boom

I only wish you were a baby, Id detach your head with my buck knife and spike-mount it atop my sissy bar.

Delete this thread. 

Holy fukk I just googled how often this happens. I just read story after story, in AMERICA of this shit happening. One group of nurses even sutured the head back on the neck so the family could hold the dead baby for closure. WTF

Fuck you from the bottom of the bottom of my soul op. I will now forever more have this story living rent free in my mind. 

Sweet! My wife is due to deliver twins at any minute, with a scheduled induction on Sunday.

This is exactly what I was hoping to hear about!

RenatoCocopreta - 
David@accu - 
Lux Fixxins - 
David@accu -

Detach accordingly

boom

I only wish you were a baby, Id detach your head with my buck knife and spike-mount it atop my sissy bar.

Can we agree on a hug?

David@accu - 
RenatoCocopreta - 
David@accu - 
Lux Fixxins - 
David@accu -

Detach accordingly

boom

Can we agree on a hug?

Sure, as long as you tourniquet your neck first.

Jesus Christ. That's crazy. He'll never be the head of a major corporation. 

Fuck..complete disaster...I cant imagine the response of the doctor, nurse much less the parent..

RenatoCocopreta - 
David@accu - 
RenatoCocopreta - 
David@accu - 
Lux Fixxins - 
David@accu -

Detach accordingly

boom

Can we agree on a hug?

Sure, as long as you tourniquet your neck first.

Why so angry? Of all the "81 ____ are watching" gimmicks at least mine was funny as babies without heads can't watch anything. Originality deserves recognition.

You never know how you'd react in this situation for certain but if there's a scenario where I just start killing people and don't stop until the cops put me down, this is it.

Hopefully it was a libtard and now there's one less shitbag on the planet.

ausgepicht - Hopefully it was a libtard and now there's one less shitbag on the planet.

You forgot the baby's join date, ya cranky old fag

I'm not clicking any link like that. The title was horrific enough.

May the young child rest in peace