Drug cartels should be the priority...

Its the reason so many flea to come here. You can actually make a decent living in mexico in resort areas. Basically be upper middle class over night.

I wish trump would just send the USA military to nuke those fucks.

I'm sure I'll be an idiot but my mom owns a place in a resort town in mexico. I fear for her life since she drives in. I really hate the idea of those murderous savages existing.

It would stop a lot of ppl from even trying to come here by cleaning that up. Not all but a noticeable amount.

Rant.

End the war on drugs.

That assumes the US knows how to sucessfully take on the drug cartels and mexico will cooperate.

Easier to keep them out with a wall and deportations.

Its all Mexican government fault. So corrupt from the bottom to the top, and no balls to fix it because everyone is related

Honestly though. Mexico is an insanely beautiful place with plenty of resources. They could thrive. Its nearly everyone's favorite tropical vacation spot on earth. We love Mexico as a whole. We need to support fixing their country since they are incapable.

Philip Proctor -

End the war on drugs.

What does that entail?

For the most part, no one hates or dislikes Mexicans, just criminals, and ppl not willing to assimilate and follow process.

You do know where all the money and most of the guns in Mexico come from right?

Legalization of cannabis will help a lot, probably wouldn't hurt if we found a way to keep guns bought here from ending up in cartel hands.

jrj - Its all Mexican government fault. So corrupt from the bottom to the top, and no balls to fix it because everyone is related

Honestly though. Mexico is an insanely beautiful place with plenty of resources. They could thrive. Its nearly everyone's favorite tropical vacation spot on earth. We love Mexico as a whole. We need to support fixing their country since they are incapable.
I have some bad news for you. Mexico is corrupt to the bone. Some of the local, state, and national government. Some of the law enforcement.

There are definitely good people fighting the corruption. But it isn't enough.

I don't see how Mexico gets any better unless someone Draconian gets in power and starts handing out life sentenced and executions for corruption.

jrj - Its the reason so many flea to come here. You can actually make a decent living in mexico in resort areas. Basically be upper middle class over night.

I'm sure I'll be an idiot but my mom owns a place in a resort town in mexico. I fear for her life since she drives in. I really hate the idea of those murderous savages existing.

It would stop a lot of ppl from even trying to come here by cleaning that up. Not all but a noticeable amount.

Rant.
The drug cartels are under the US governments thumb.

The real solution is ending the drug war and decriminalization of drugs

Make drug possession a fine instead of incarceration

It'll never happen though. The politicians get way to much money from the prison industrial complex, pharmaceutical industrial complex and a plethora of other corrupt corporate industries

I'm all down for doing a bit of hood-rat shit wit my friends and do bad stuff here and there, but cartels and legit gangs should be target for bullets. Many many big bullets.

kingkoopa - 
jrj - Its the reason so many flea to come here. You can actually make a decent living in mexico in resort areas. Basically be upper middle class over night.

Rant.

It'll never happen though. The politicians get way to much money from the prison industrial complex, pharmaceutical industrial complex and a plethora of other corrupt corporate industries

That and plebiscites/referendums on that kind of thing would be defeated in just about every state.

Philip Proctor - 

End the war on drugs.

this

legalize and regulate

stop wasting trillions on enforcement and encarceration, put money into treatment

there is no quantifiable gain to the war on drugs

TexDeuce -
jrj - Its all Mexican government fault. So corrupt from the bottom to the top, and no balls to fix it because everyone is related

I have some bad news for you. Mexico is corrupt to the bone. Some of the local, state, and national government. Some of the law enforcement.

I don't see how Mexico gets any better unless someone Draconian gets in power and starts handing out life sentenced and executions for corruption.
You are correct. I agree.

Mexicans have so much potential and so much to be proud of in Mexico. They really need to have an uprising and change. Americans would support them so much more.

we already make their economy run. My mom may take a loss on her place because Americans have fell out of love with mexico. Its a shame really to let such a great place be turned to garbage.

kingkoopa -

Rant.

You think trump will let that relationship continue?

Rant.

Couldn't we just use biological weapons on those fleas? I mean wipe 'em right out. 

.Rant

United Yorkie Rescue - 
TexDeuce - 
Philip Proctor -

End the war on drugs.

What does that entail?

Legalize it

Legalize all drugs like all of the other first world nations in the world?

jrj - 
TexDeuce -

You are correct. I agree.

Mexicans have so much potential and so much to be proud of in Mexico. They really need to have an uprising and change. Americans would support them so much more.

we already make their economy run. My mom may take a loss on her place because Americans have fell out of love with mexico. Its a shame really to let such a great place be turned to garbage.

Yeah, I like a lot of Mexican culture outside of the inherent issues with all of Latin America.

I will say, the people in Mexico fighting corruption and truly fighting the Narcos are real fucking heroes.

There is a lot of danger involved for a lot of these people, and to the ones that reject corruption they have all of my respect and admiration.

It is all very fascinating what is happening in Mexico.

Watch Cartel Land to see just what an uphill battle this is

MountainMedic - Watch Cartel Land to see just what an uphill battle this is

Yeah that was a great doc. Mexico is fucked up.

I must admit, I thoroughly enjoyed watching the cartel leaders that chopped up that guy get caught and beat up by the vigilantes and la policia.

United Yorkie Rescue - 
TexDeuce - 
United Yorkie Rescue - 
TexDeuce - 
Philip Proctor -

End the war on drugs.

What does that entail?

Legalize it

Legalize all drugs like all of the other first world nations in the world?

Look up Portugal drug epidemic. It works.

How is it working in all of the first world and successful nations in the world?