Drug sniffer dogs???

So a "mate" is going to a big race event next week and another "mate" is thinking of taking some "pharmaceuticals".

Now i got told today by a cop that lives a couple of houses down that there will be sniffer dogs set up as you get to the town the race is held.

My question is can a dog sniff the stuff through anything?? Phone Post 3.0

define "through anything " Phone Post 3.0

Enjoy pound me in the ass prison Phone Post 3.0

Biggy - define "through anything " Phone Post 3.0
Say he put it in a couple of flasks full of whiskey and hid it in a camper trailer? Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks - Enjoy pound me in the ass prison Phone Post 3.0
Sounds like some ass pounding will happen even if he gets through.

Either way party time!! Phone Post 3.0

Putting it in something isn't really the problem. It's handling it. The material can contaminate the outside of the vessel or on the person's hands, or on their clothes. Then they'll search and find it in the whiskey.

You think you can handle it and then wash your hands but traces remain.

Ingest it all before you go.

JunkieDog - Ingest it all before you go.
Lol, love it when the name fits! Phone Post 3.0

You may well have a drug problem if you would rather risk jail/loss of career than just go a few hours without getting high.

Geta Phone Post 3.0

AlchemyIronworks - Geta Phone Post 3.0
Get a vacuum sealer, use gloves changing them regularly throughout the process, triple vacuum seal washing the outside in between. Phone Post 3.0

Sandy Pantz - You may well have a drug problem if you would rather risk jail/loss of career than just go a few hours without getting high.
I haven't touched a drug in around 15 years(and even then it was pot), it aint for me and its a weekend away, I'm driving and i don't want any hassles. Phone Post 3.0

THey can be beat obviously. If there are lots and lots of people and you're simply carrying a little bit, your chances get better. If they pull each individual to the side and run the dog on you, your chances of getting by decrease exponentially. Also, if you're carrying weed, that shits stinky. Your chances of getting got increase again. I've experienced a joint that puts out more odor than a couple hundred pounds of weed wrapped fairly well. God Speed

Sandy Pantz - You may well have a drug problem if you would rather risk jail/loss of career than just go a few hours without getting high.
Sandy pantz? More like sandy vagina.. Haha.

And tell your friend to tuck it up his arse,
Stinger! Wrapped up in a cpl of condoms Phone Post 3.0

Hmmm, I saw a Vietnamese dude (drug dealer) kick a sniffer dog in a subtle manner at Home nightclub about 10 years ago and it then left him alone. But I'd recommend against kicking the dog in general, haha.

It was pretty intense though as the club management started filming the cops with bright arse cameras and shit. People were throwing drugs all over the floor as well so I assume that the dog was a little distracted by all the pingers on the ground.

Me and my mate were clean as fuck and a dog nabbed him, haha. He got marched outside and strip searched in the wagon and iirc the only drug residue was on the bottom of his shoes so he was all good.

Cool starry brah and all that.

Milo Kerrigan -
Sandy pantz? More like sandy vagina.. Haha.

And tell your friend to tuck it up his arse,
Stinger! Wrapped up in a cpl of condoms Phone Post 3.0
Lol i said that to him, he offered my brother $200 to stick it up his. Phone Post 3.0

my my what a police state. who gives a fuck about the users. nab the dealers.. oops the govt. are the dealers

EVILYOSHIDA - my my what a police state. who gives a fuck about the users. nab the dealers.. oops the govt. are the dealers
Really?!, i thought the bous got their coke from a dude named Habib in Bankstown? Phone Post 3.0