DRUG TEST/SYNTHETIC URINE

Ok.......

All you guys needing to pass an unsupervised drug test......

Synthetic urine.

No need to drink a gallon of anything, pop 23 different vitamins, sleep facing north-south. None of that shit.

You shave your pecker and sack. Tape/rubber band the bottle and handwarmer to your sack. Done.

No need to sleep with it under your balls. I've bought packs where the handwarmer didn't even work and my balls had it up to temp in about a half hour.

"Golden Shower Enhancer"

You're goddam right and you're welcome. Phone Post 3.0

Just completed mine yesterday. I dumped the fake urine and filled my harness up with the real stuff from a buddy that doesn't smoke. They made me lift my shirt, take off my boots, and turn my pockets inside out. Had it strapped to my though and passed. NICE Phone Post 3.0

The only problem with OP's theory is that they now test for Synthetic Urine. But feel free continue using it.

I've passed prolly 10 drug tests with Dr greens agent x. Phone Post 3.0

David@accu -

The only problem with OP's theory is that they now test for Synthetic Urine. But feel free continue using it.

I'm hoping they update their formulas Phone Post 3.0

Quick Fix

David@accu -

Cool.

The test I took a month ago was good.

You're not as slick as you guys think you are. Phone Post 3.0

6 Late Hammerfists - I issue urine tests for a living. Easy way to detect those is what I call the taste test. Give the penis a quick suck and a lick. If the guy doesn't smile, it's fake. Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0

Whizzinatorr Phone Post 3.0

David@accu -

Some do some don't, I've passed no less than 15 with it including one for the Coast Guard when I had my captains license. Phone Post 3.0

David@accu - 

Random person on the Internet says it won't work.

Well, that's that. Better take his word for it.

Companies started adding uric acid to their formulas, the piss test cold war is far too lucrative to just give up.

Anyone have experience with quick fix ? Phone Post 3.0

AlphaTardTravisFan - Anyone have experience with quick fix ? Phone Post 3.0
Yes.

That is what I used to pass my last test.

Back in the day, several synthetic urines were marketed as "Golden Shower Enhancers". Lol. I imagine it had something to do with legalities in certain areas.

Same shit. Phone Post 3.0

quick fix urine luck never failed me