Drunk and ex showed up...

At the bar...broke up with my methheaded gf last night... Was clean over a year, she relapsed recently...I couldn't take it here. At the bar for my friends wedding...she just showed up...trying to stay strong and leave that cesspool alone Phone Post 3.0

Just remind yourself that you're better off without her! Phone Post 3.0

Good luck stay strong.

Go jack off in the bathroom and reevaluate situation if you start thinking to bring her home. Phone Post 3.0

Do it Phone Post 3.0

So much better! But shit still sucks...I took care of her for so long, and apparently it's in my nature to do so... Phone Post 3.0

I'm drunk in my kitchen by myself. I'm shadow boxing and pumping off push ups too.

I have no advice for you. Phone Post 3.0

go have a wank somewhere

King Trav - I'm drunk in my kitchen by myself. I'm shadow boxing and pumping off push ups too.

Lmfao Phone Post 3.0

You should bang her Phone Post 3.0

sonnensseringe1314 - You should bang her Phone Post 3.0
God no! I can't even remember the last time we did...my luck she would get knocked up and I'd have an addict baby Phone Post 3.0

ramaham -
sonnensseringe1314 - You should bang her Phone Post 3.0
God no! I can't even remember the last time we did...my luck she would get knocked up and I'd have an addict baby Phone Post 3.0
Don't be a pussy Phone Post 3.0

Go home. If you're drunk and don't have a ride, grab an uber and go home. Phone Post 3.0

Call a cab. Or find a new bar ASAP. Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G - Go home. If you're drunk and don't have a ride, grab an uber and go home. Phone Post 3.0
Sadly no uber in my town....but i believe we are sharing a groom with the wedding party. Phone Post 3.0

Amos Moses - Call a cab. Or find a new bar ASAP. Phone Post 3.0
The bitxh knows this is my bar, where I and all my friends go. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - I'm drunk in my kitchen by myself. I'm shadow boxing and pumping off push ups too.

I like you bro. I appreciate your randomness. Honestly, that sounds like something I would do. Phone Post 3.0

iwrestledabearonce -

I like you bro. I appreciate your randomness. Honestly, that sounds like something I would do. Phone Post 3.0
It's not horrible advice... Phone Post 3.0

ramaham -
Amos Moses - Call a cab. Or find a new bar ASAP. Phone Post 3.0
The bitxh knows this is my bar, where I and all my friends go. Phone Post 3.0
You really should leave man. Phone Post 3.0

Nothing but animosity at this point... Phone Post 3.0

iwrestledabearonce -

There's nothing random about it. That's Saturday night for me. I'm a family man. I can't go out.

What am I supposed to do? Phone Post 3.0