Drunk ask a small time pro anything!!!!

Two-ply or Single?

hows it going brah?

crazydave - hows it going brah?

Oh its going and the drunker i get or more drunk i mean the less posts i understand?!@#$%^^&*()_+

jayhaas08 - 
Hocky Balboa -  Who's sexier, Gary Busey or Chet Steadman from Rookie of the Year? Phone Post

Hocky balboa????

Ya...saw an interview a few years back with Big Nog and he compared a fighter to Rocky Balboa, but pronounced it with the H, like Royce...

Will you please quit fighting Noe Qunitanilla?

Hocky Balboa - 
jayhaas08 - 
Hocky Balboa -  Who's sexier, Gary Busey or Chet Steadman from Rookie of the Year? Phone Post

Hocky balboa????

Ya...saw an interview a few years back with Big Nog and he compared a fighter to Rocky Balboa, but pronounced it with the H, like Royce...

Yea i understand but you missed my point!!!

Farthammer - Will you please quit fighting Noe Qunitanilla?

whoever i get paid the most to fight i will hahahhahah

jayhaas08 - 
Farthammer - Will you please quit fighting Noe Qunitanilla?

whoever i get paid the most to fight i will hahahhahah

Serious question Jay. When you see that your going to fight the same guy twice are you just licking your chops knowing your gonna win again? The second time you beat him did you have the same strategy as the first? Props for having the ballz to step in and compete!

Ever banged a ring girl? Are they all whores?

Yeas I banged operation octagons winning ring girl and yea they all are whores ??? Phone Post

And he did beat me when I was hung over once you know tha???? Phone Post

Have you ever kicked a man in the teeth? Phone Post

I have a seafood store down the road that sells shark steaks, will eating these make me a better fighter?

I have beat a dude till he loved me because I kicked him in the teeth!!!! The only reason I was able to do this is because I ate shark steaks!!! See
What I did there???? Phone Post

According to your mma.tv page,  you have a fight coming up in less than 30 days. Maybe getting drunk and internetting isn't sch a good idea?

True^^ but I train everyday day no matter what so...... Phone Post

jayhaas...you are a tool. You come on here trying to get us to ask you questions, and we do...then give stupid fucking smart ass answers. lame. Hope your hungover as fuck today.

Hahaha Phone Post

why do u fight that dude over and over again, it makes no sense, i took a fight on two weeks notice with you, doing u a favor and u still wouldnt take it. so my question is why wouldnt u fight me?

then u call out that santella dude who fights at 125?