drunk ..... Ask me Something

onepunchJD - LOL ok.

But I want 60 second rounds. :)

LMFAO Phone Post

i have to ask this question jay, shake weights, spinach or donuts, which one of these will get you huge as fuck

Did you know that pigs is as smart as dogs? I knew a fella in el capitan who taught his pig to bark at strangers!!

Train Judo - Did you know that pigs is as smart as dogs? I knew a fella in el capitan who taught his pig to bark at strangers!!

But you cant be any geek off the streets..

Train Judo - Did you know that pigs is as smart as dogs? I knew a fella in el capitan who taught his pig to bark at strangers!!

Ultimate mind fuck Phone Post

Did you know that if a cockroach touches a human, it runs to safety and cleans itself?

Dawkins - Did you know that Ii a cockroach touches a human, it runs to safety and cleans itself?

LOL.. ironic.

kyleburkle -  i have to ask this question jay, shake weights, spinach or donuts, which one of these will get you huge as fuck

Shake weights doughnuts Phone Post

is it true that if you're telling a lie, your pants will actually catch on fire?

Also, who the fuck are you & why do I care if you're 3 sheets to the wind on a thurday night?

onepunchJD - 
Train Judo - Did you know that pigs is as smart as dogs? I knew a fella in el capitan who taught his pig to bark at strangers!!

Gotta be handy with the steel, if you know what I mean...

B3nbach - 
onepunchJD - 

Gotta be handy with the steel, if you know what I mean...

Earn your keep.

nice choice for post #2

Dawkins - Did you know that if a cockroach touches a human, it runs to safety and cleans itself?

GTFO... for real?

LayzieTheSavage - 
Dawkins - Did you know that if a cockroach touches a human, it runs to safety and cleans itself?

GTFO... for real?

For real..I wouldn't lie to you :-D