Drunk Conor standing on bar making Khabib excuses

I was going to say he was sweaty too, he was standing on a bar, sweating and making Khabib excuses.

"Hits me with picture perfect shot, (almost?) drops me and then he shoots for the legs!", says an exasperated, bug eyed McGregor

McGregor continues: “He almost dropped me, but then shot for the legs. Stand there and fight” pic.twitter.com/aLVqx3trsv

— Mike Pendleton (@MP2310) March 19, 2019

https://twitter.com/MP2310/status/1107995973362552832

Someone tell this guy this is MMA, and his ass got dropped by a wrestler.

Delusional to the nth degree 

He manifests his own reality. This is part of that. 

Conor must get his ass back to the gym and train hard 24/7. Getting drunk and/or high all the time won't help him winning any high-profile fight from now on, let alone the Khabib rematch.  

touch -

Conor must get his ass back to the gym and train hard 24/7. Getting drunk and/or high all the time won't help him winning any high-profile fight from now on, let alone the Khabib rematch.  

Let’s be real, he absolutely does not want to get locked in a cage with khabib again. He will be lucky to beat cowboy now, especially if he continues his drugs and alcohol intake. And cowboy’s skills/weaknesses literally line up to be a perfectly fight for conor to win. 

I wanna hear his take on it after another round of drinks.

I wanna see what the guy calling Khabib a pussy and a coward looks like lmao. probably some basement dwelling Cheeto fingered mouth breathing neck beard.

PeterJansen -

I was going to say he was sweaty too, he was standing on a bar, sweating and making Khabib excuses.

"Hits me with picture perfect shot, (almost?) drops me and then he shoots for the legs!", says an exasperated, bug eyed McGregor

McGregor continues: “He almost dropped me, but then shot for the legs. Stand there and fight” pic.twitter.com/aLVqx3trsv

— Mike Pendleton (@MP2310) March 19, 2019

https://twitter.com/MP2310/status/1107995973362552832

Someone tell this guy this is MMA, and his ass got dropped by a wrestler.

Fuck you bitch

He looks like the Lucky Charms leprochaun. 

The wee lad. 

Those pants are whack. I think I had a pair like that in 3rd grade.

I hope he gets back in there soon, there’s so many good fights to make. 

I didn't think he said anything too out of line. Should have probably said something closer to "I spent my camp trying to figure out how to stop his biggest strengths rather than focus on my own" That first sprawl kind of blew my mind. Rather than getting back to his fight he seemed hell bent on outwrestling Khabib in that exchange. 

Khabib beats him no less than 7/10 times IMO but for a drunk Irishman at a bar, that story seems pretty tame

It drives me crazy that some people think using wrestling is a cowardly way to win. This is MMA not boxing. Wrestling and holding someone down is imposing your dominant will over your opponent. If it such “Pussy shit,” then why aren’t you man enough to get back to your feet. In my opinion if you get held down you’re getting dominated. Quit talking shit and making excuses and use your so called superior skills to take the fight where you want it to go. If you can’t that just means you’re losing the fight. Standing and throwing mindless bombs with reckless abandon is for backyard bum fights with no skills. There is no place for that in professional fighting at the UFC level. A recent example would be Cody Garbrandt’s loss to Munhoz. Cody is highly skilled yet he threw it all out the window to please the drunk mindless masses. Lost another fight and got knocked silly. Let’s see those skills. 

WrestlingSucks -

I didn't think he said anything too out of line. Should have probably said something closer to "I spent my camp trying to figure out how to stop his biggest strengths rather than focus on my own" That first sprawl kind of blew my mind. Rather than getting back to his fight he seemed hell bent on outwrestling Khabib in that exchange. 

Khabib beats him no less than 7/10 times IMO but for a drunk Irishman at a bar, that story seems pretty tame

Ya I didn't think it was bad at all. All fighters have the mindset that their better then everyone else and they all should have that mindset. You can't be a fighter and not be confident in your own skills.

Are you just trying to prove the idiom true that haters are obsessed and talk more about those that they hate then the fans do?

It's funny his fans tried to act like he didn't care yet here he is making excuses yet again, months later, this time drunk standing on a bar ranting and raving like ConorLostTheRematch

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

So a drunk Irishman walks into a bar...

Conor is turning into the Homer Simpson of MMA

Does he think we cant see he's standing on a bar? Is he pretending to be tall?

10th Degree Black Belt in "Are You Fucking Deluded, Donkey?!" /Gordon Ramsay Voice