Drunk driver knocked down and killed my friend.

Note: I know there are people on here that openly say they drink and drive, so if you're gonna get angry, just leave this thread. :)

Woke up this morning to find out a good friend of mine was killed late last night in a motorbike accident. The bike was new, a week old. Just found out he was knocked down by a drunk driver.. Honestly, why the fuck do people drink and drive?! You wanna drink? Go ahead, I get tanked all the time. But I don't drive to drink. Taxis in Singapore are cheap as fuck(compared to Europe etc.), why the fuck can't you take a cab to and from the bar/club? If you don't care for your own life, that's your problem. But you could easily take other peoples lives as well. I don't understand it, ugh.

/rant Phone Post 3.0

That is a very sad situation, I am sorry to hear about your friend.

Sorry for your lost brother Phone Post 3.0

sorry to hear about your friend

RIP Phone Post 3.0

Sucks.

I lost one two friends to a drunk driver when I was a freshman in high school.

When I was 19, lost one of my best friends who crashed while drunk driving after he somehow found his keys that we took from him.

A year later, lost another friend who was killed when the guy driving his car was drunk and crashed into a fence, with the fencepost going through his head.

Sorry for your loss.

Hunter Thompson's .45 - I lost my friend to drinking and driving too and I vehemently don't do it. People who do are selfish assholes. And really fucking stupid.

Sorry to hear man. Phone Post 3.0
Very sorry to hear as well mate. Phone Post 3.0

PatK - Sucks.

I lost one two friends to a drunk driver when I was a freshman in high school.

When I was 19, lost one of my best friends who crashed while drunk driving after he somehow found his keys that we took from him.

A year later, lost another friend who was killed when the guy driving his car was drunk and crashed into a fence, with the fencepost going through his head.

Sorry for your loss.

Fuck that sucks! So sorry to hear. Phone Post 3.0

Condolences, always sad to hear people go out like this.

Crashdt - Let me know if his family needs anything, situations like this can be very tough.

I wish you and his family the best.
Thankfully he has savings and family is ok too etc. thank you, appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Thats a shitty way to go and the guy probably wont be punished nearly enough for doing it. Sorry about your friend
Sadly so. Phone Post 3.0

RIP

Sorry for your loss friend :-( Phone Post 3.0

sad

I saw your post I didn't want to pry. I'm dirty to hear this man its a damn shame. Rip Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to hear about the losses.

I get drunk as shit, but walk everywhere if I go out to drink.

I have a phobia of driving drunk...The thought of hurting/killing someone because of a stupid, drunken decision would haunt me to the end of my days.

caseharts - I saw your post I didn't want to pry. I'm dirty to hear this man its a damn shame. Rip Phone Post 3.0

Thanks Case. :)

Col Angus - Sorry to hear about the losses.

I get drunk as shit, but walk everywhere if I go out to drink.

I have a phobia of driving drunk...The thought of hurting/killing someone because of a stupid, drunken decision would haunt me to the end of my days.

Nearest club to me is prolly 2 hours walk? I'll stick to the taxi, but good on you bro! 

I agree with the haunting thing, how could you live with the guilt... 

Who ever drinks n drives r fucking idiots. If they end up killing someone they should b locked up for life Phone Post 3.0

I am sorry for your loss. Life is fucking short. I have a hatred for drunk drivers.
A few months ago , I got voted down several times because I thought that the MTV tribute to Ryan Dunn (which caused his passenger to die) was ill conceived and poorly executed.
Drinking and driving is a choice. I have NO sympathy for people that kill THEMSELVES driving drunk. I feel bad for their loved ones, but not the asshole who CHOSE TO DRINK Phone Post 3.0