Drunk Dude Gets A Decent Beatdown (vid)

He probably would have killed him with that lug nut torque if no one had stopped him.
Overboard beating or deserving?

Iphone: http://youtu.be/memorRTiTvU

damn, drunk guys an idiot but the driver seems like a douche too.

CRE - hhaa richy keep up the good work mayne, love your threads for the most part!

ha thanks cre!

playboyrichy -
He probably would have killed him with that lug nut torque if no one had stopped him. Overboard beating or deserving? Iphone: http://youtu.be/memorRTiTvU

Overboard imo. Drunky poised no real physical threat but when he decided to hop in the car things were always going to escalate quickly. Phone Post

Why did that pussy need a weapon? No need to bring that out . Pussy move for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy - Why did that pussy need a weapon? No need to bring that out . Pussy move for sure. Phone Post 3.0
I think he just lost his shit. Pretty sure his shirt read "muscle shop" on the back so you never know what he was on. Phone Post 3.0

FlowWithTheGo - 
Sir Psycho Sexy - Why did that pussy need a weapon? No need to bring that out . Pussy move for sure. Phone Post 3.0
I think he just lost his shit. Pretty sure his shirt read "muscle shop" on the back so you never know what he was on. Phone Post 3.0

as soon as I read his shirt I said Roids for sure

Attacking a drunken fool with a weapon? That guy was obviously shit-faced and his friend was trying to remove him from the situation. The prick in the car was the biggest source of trouble.

Watching that video I felt an urge to be there.. to let that asshole try that same shit with me. I swear on all that is holy, he would regret ever driving down that street. Fucking coward.

Drunk guy was stupid and annoying, but didn't do anything to deserve being hit at the time the driver first started going after him. The driver should've just gotten in his car and driven away, but was looking for a reason to start punching someone.

Like I said, drunk guy was stupid and annoying, but not doing anything majorly wrong. I'm more of the type of person that if I saw that as I was driving by, I'd just laugh it off and continue on my day. Bu the driver comes off as a douche, he can't just laugh and continue on his way, he can't just laugh it off and go on with his life and instead feels the need to escalate it and start punching the drunk over nothing. Driver is pathetic in my opinion

Driver was a typical toughguy douchebag with buddies for backup that make him feel strong. Drunk dude was an idiot and annoying which is why it's best to walk away and avoid people like that as it could never end well.

I couldn't hear the audio but the dude in the car could have just kept driving. Phone Post

In for later! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, no shit. The drunk guy was a fool. He deserved a few hard slaps... enough to knock him on his ass. But a tire iron? Are you kidding me?

Anyone recognize the language?  Russian I assume.

In soviet Russia, drunk driver gets thrown from car - by owner!

Boy....that escalated quickly. Phone Post 3.0

Assault w/deadly & probably attempted murder in most US jurisdictions.

The drunk was harmless, albeit annoying. Wifebeater guy was a douchebag. Why does he only punch the small guy at the end of the vid? Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy - Why did that pussy need a weapon? No need to bring that out . Pussy move for sure. Phone Post 3.0

agreed,

he was alot bigger then the drunk as well

lol...that guy was a pussy.  For someone who looks to be in decent shape, he hits like a little girl.   Anyone should have been able to drop that drunk with a single punch.  

I hate when people take someone's drunkness / idiocy as an excuse to assault them.