Drunk hot chick wanders into freeway and chills.

Can a blue at a computer embed please?

http://youtu.be/tFrs63Wqp8s Phone Post 3.0

Sub. Phone Post 3.0

Is that the same stretch of freeway that had the other hot drunk Alicia Keys looking chick sleeping behind the wheel?

Same news crew too? Phone Post 3.0

My god, what a dumb slut. 

That's way more than drunk Phone Post 3.0

WillyMaunawili - Is that the same stretch of freeway that had the other hot drunk Alicia Keys looking chick sleeping behind the wheel?

That would be fucking wild. Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke -
WillyMaunawili - Is that the same stretch of freeway that had the other hot drunk Alicia Keys looking chick sleeping behind the wheel?

I thought so too...definitely something fishy going on there if so...somebody call Mulder & Scully or Sam & Dean at least Phone Post 3.0
Prolly best to stick with the fbi. Dean would spend the whole time just trying to nail the naked chicks and Sam would just get hit by a car. Phone Post 3.0

What a stupid bitch. That look she gives the guy yelling at her as she gets back onto her phone is priceless. Was rooting for her to get hit towards the end. Phone Post 3.0

bakobell - What a stupid bitch. That look she gives the guy yelling at her as she gets back onto her phone is priceless. Was rooting for her to get hit towards the end. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Weird, she didn't appear drunk Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke -

I thought so too...definitely something fishy going on there if so...somebody call Mulder & Scully or Sam & Dean at least Phone Post 3.0
Dude, the x files are coming back on.

Imagine if this is some staged viral marketing for that shit where the girls aren't drunk just disoriented/in shock from being abducted and returned in the middle of the highway.

That would be fucking awesome!!! Phone Post 3.0

Ambien? Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -
pennviachoke -

Imagine if this is some staged viral marketing for that shit where the girls aren't drunk just disoriented/in shock from being abducted and returned in the middle of the highway.

Oh snap! Thanks for telling me, I have a nerd boner. Phone Post 3.0

This is the second one in san diego like this within the last month Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke -
Nitecrawler -
pennviachoke -

Now we're talking!!! Phone Post 3.0
Mind = BLOWN Phone Post 3.0

SD CARTEL - This is the second one in san diego like this within the last month Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

SD CARTEL - This is the second one in san diego like this within the last month Phone Post 3.0
Hmmm intradasting being that San Diego is a military city Phone Post 3.0

WillyMaunawili -
pennviachoke -
Nitecrawler -
pennviachoke -

Now we're talking!!! Phone Post 3.0
Mind = BLOWN Phone Post 3.0
Thank you.

If that is what is going on you all owe me a VTFU.

If it's not, I'm thinking some network should hire me to do marketing!!! :-) Phone Post 3.0

Showing her tits wouldbe FINE by me. Phone Post 3.0